Caught

I was laying in bed, Brett was still with Nanna today roman was suppose to be home. I sat up as the door opens and roman walks in, I was confused seeing the anger in his eyes.

"What's wrong Ro?" I stretch cracking my back, his eyes land on me.

"Di-did you sleep with Seth?" I cough when he says this, I look at him.

"Wh-what! no Roman what who told you that!" I jump up standing in front of him, he grabs my waist and places a kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck as the kiss becomes intense.

"I some one said you had Seth over here on Wednesday" I look into his eyes, I place a hand on his cheek.

"Honey when I said yes.." I wiggle my finger finger "I meant yes your the only man I want" I kiss him lightly, he runs a hand in my hair.

"I know baby girl I shouldn't get all worked up for something I know it isn't true" he smiles some, I nod a little.

"I ain't summer Roman" that stung me a little to say and I knew he knew it did because he picks me up laying me down.

"No nova your better then her, your much more beautiful in so many ways" he kisses me sliding my arms up and pins my hands down, his hair tickles my cheek making me bite my lip as he kisses my neck lightly.

"I missed you" he grumbles softly against my neck, I close my eyes lightly.

"I missed you too" I laugh when he kisses down to my stomach, I suck my stomach in. "N-no fair! that t-tickles!" I squirm.

"Oh does it now?" He smirks at me, my eyes widen and I slip from him and run out the door.

"Roman don't you dare!" I laugh and run down the stairs, roman follows me chuckling he lightly grabs me and we fall onto the couch as he tickles my sides.

"How much did you miss me?" I squirm trying to get free.

"To much roman!" I laugh and squirm "with all my heart!" I slowly calm down as he stops, I lean against his chest.

"So what did you do while I was gone?" He yawns slightly and lightly plays with my hair.

"Well Nanna took Brett, I sun bathed, went to the beach, Seth came over we went to the gym and lunch then hung out" I look up at his face.

"Sun bathed?" He raises a eyebrow.

"Oh you missed it, I was fully naked it was a good time you know didn't want tan lines" I shrug to tease him.

"Since when do you tan?" I could feel his lower area against my back I kind of smirk.

"I wanted to be nice and tan for my man" I kiss him as he looks down at me, he moves to the floor as he takes his shirt off. I was under him I run my hands down his toned chest, he unbuttons the shirt I had on it was one of his that he gave me. He kisses my chest and I arch my back taking his belt off, then unbuttoned his jeans as he slide my undergarments off. I pull his pants off and he helps till we are fully nude, our bodies come together. I drag my nails lightly down his back getting a deep groan from him, our lips meet as we move our hips together. I was kind of glad that I had my tubes tied now, I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer.

"Oh god" I moan "I missed you"I whisper as he picks the pace up a little.

"Your so beautiful baby girl" roman groans as he puts a hand above my head and one on my thigh, his lips press against mine in a dominance battle we all knew he would win but I kept my own till I cave in and gasped as he went faster. My breathing become heavy as we continued, I tangle my fingers in his hair. Each time we made loved it seemed like it was the first time, so intense and so full of passion. I pull his hair lightly making him pull from my neck and I kiss him deeply.

"O-oh god!" My eyes widen as I see Paige turn away from us, roman stands wrapping a blanket around his waist as I pull on his over sized shirt I had totally forgot she was coming to our house to stay with dean.

"What?!" Dean walks in looks at Paige then us, his lips perked into a smirk "did we come at a bad time?"

"Well you could have waited a few hours like I said to" roman walks towards the stairs, I stand up so embarrassed.

"Well you know I uh don't like to wait" dean laughs a little, I cover my face and walk towards the bedroom.

"Make yourselves comfortable we will be right back down" I hurry up the stairs after Roman, I shut the door and felt my shirt lift off he takes my hand and leads me into the bathroom to the shower.

"Roman we hav-"he presses me against the wall, I jump wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Well I wasn't finished yet" he smirks and kisses me as he pushes into me, I moan against his lips as he continues.