Favor

I held my Brett in my arms as I walked up to the one person I never thought I would be going to, i hadn't even thought about it till only a few days ago when I had my little break down. taking a deep breath I knock on the door and waited,Roman told me I didn't have to do this but I felt like I needed to, to clear the tension and then maybe just maybe I could focus on the task we had in hand with the authority. this whole thing has set a uproar in our life because now i had to deal with them and my own family,t he door opens and the look on his face was kind of speechless because I am guessing I was the last person he thought about seeing since our last little meeting.

"Dad...." I say softly, he opens the door for me to come in as the rain started.

"What are you doing here?" He kind of tries to act strong but I could see past it, I was his only little girl and I think I hurt him when I said what I said to be honest it hurt for me to say it.

"I-I want you to know well see your granddaughter" Brett head rested against my shoulder as she looks at my father, her grandpa for the first time.

"I-is this her?" His green eyes meet Brett's own eyes making her shy and hides her face, but I knew she wasn't that shy.

"Yes this is Brett Ann Reigns, Brett say hello to your grandpa" I kiss her forehead, she turns her face and waves a small wave and holds her arms out to him. I hold her out as my father takes her lightly as if she was a fragile piece of china wear.

"She has your eyes and hair" he looks at her then me, I nod some.

"She has Romans skin tone and a little both of our attitudes already" I move Brett's hair behind her ear, I felt a tear slip from my eye. My father looks at me, a pain look in his eyes.

"I have been maulin over what has been said darling" he lets Brett down once my old dog Chubby hobbles over, I watch her pet him. "Nova bug I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't mean this all I was just scared to lose you too" he looks down "I understand your happy and I came to the conclusion I want you to be happy and do what you do, I have always been proud of you" I hug him as tears slip those our the words I have been waiting for for almost all my life.

"I'm so sorry dad I didn't mean what I said I just got frustrated I-" he cuts me off with a chuckle and looks at me.

"You did what your mother would have" I wipe tears away and nodded "you always did have her temper" his smile was warm and that's what I missed with my dad, I pull away and came out with the reason I actually came here.

"I need a favor dad...." I looked at him and this was going to be the hardest thing I have done.

(Just a filler)