Tickets

I woke up to the sound of snoring in my ear and I looked over seeing Roman asleep, I move my hair from my face and yawned curling up closer to him. His face was smushed and I smile some watching him sleep, his eyes covered by his hair and he was kind of getting scruffy looking it made him look adorable. I smile more thinking about how peacefully he was sleeping that I didn't notice his eyes had opened until a smirk formed on his lips, I move his hair and his blue eyes come to view.

"Well good morning" I whisper softly and he chuckles slightly and yawned slightly.

"Morning baby girl" Roman's voice was rough and deep and it was sexy, I kissed his cheek lightly but heard my Skype and jumped up. I click accept and watched as my father and Brett come onto the screen, my face brightens with a smile.

"Hey little monkey! hi dad" I wave and felt arms go around my sides and Roman bends beside me and smiles some.

"Dada! moma!" Brett coos and flings her arms, my father laughs a little.

"How she doing?" Roman asks, I was waving at my little girl as they talking I missed her so much!

"She is doin fine, she fusses some that's about it" my dad kisses Brett's cheek lightly and she smiles big. "She has something to tell you guys" I smile watching. "Go on little girl what you have to say to your parents?" Brett looks at the screen.

"Wuv you" I felt a tear slip from my eye.

"I love you too Brett" I held Roman's hand and squeezed it lightly, I wave bye as the screen goes black. I stood up and wiped my tears away and smiled a little, he turns me around and looks into my eyes.

"How about hitting the gym?" I groaned lightly slouching into his arms but knew I needed to.

"Actually I might head to the ring and work on my moves" I feel him tense a little "you wanna come along Mr. Reigns?"knowing that was what he wanted me to ask as I felt him go softer.

"Let me get dressed"Roman walks to the bathroom to change, I pulled on yoga pants and a tank top. I waited for him to come from the bathroom and once he did I grabbed my phone and then Roman's hand.

(At the ring)

I leaned on the ropes glaring at Nikki as she was walking around with Hunter and Stephanie trailing after them like the little bitch she was, ever since she betrayed her own twin Brie she was a total drag. I walk around the ring and slid out walking up the ramp my sides were taped up from the beating I took so I had to take it easy for now so the show wasn't bad. I past Render and he blew a kiss at me I go to lunge at him but felt a arm go around my waist and turned seeing Shamus standing there.

"Now lassy would that be such a good idea? I mean look at ya ya all taped up right at the moment in time ya will gett'em" I sighed knowing he was right I started to walk again my hair tied back revealing all my bruises and scars on my neck and shoulders, I turn the corner and ran into Stephanie and my eyes narrowed but I smirked when coffee went all over her shirt.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I crossed my arms as she wiped at her shirt and I let a little laugh out.

"Why don't you watch where you are going next time?" I shoved past her making sure she jerked when my shoulder hit hers, I went putting my headphones in needing to be alone for a little I started to jog around the arena after I walked out it. I jogged till I hit a bus stop and I stopped breathing a little heavy, I wasn't paying attention when something pulls my hand lightly. I look to see a few teen girls and smiled takin my headphones out.

"Hey" I turned my music off and smiled still as their eyes widen with excitement.

"Wow it really is you! Fearless Nova!" a red haired girl squealed making me laugh a little and nod some.

"That would be me I guess" I answered her and another red haired girl spoke now.

"We are like a huge fan of you and Roman" I shook her hand and smiled again.

"Well it's always nice to meet fans of ours are you planning on coming for tonight's show?" wondering if they were but all their faces got sad and I frowned some "well don't look so sad I'm sure you will get in once I let you guys in tonight" all four jumped up and down it made me happy to see big fan girls of the show and to know I inspire people.

"Thank you so much that is so cool omg yes!" they laughed and hugged each other then I was pulled in eyes widen a little but I just let it happen and some photos were taken and I was back heading towards the ring were I leave four tickets with their names on it with the booth. I was kind of happy about what I did it felt great to get those girls a shot to see live action because I would have died to see that when I was their age. I see Roman as he was walking I run and jump onto his back wrapping my legs around him and my arms he stumbles slightly but chuckles some.

"Hey baby girl" he looks back at me as I smile some.

"Hey" I kiss his cheek and drop down and kiss him on the lips and moved closer as he leans on the wall dragging me closer as he does, I put my hands on his chest kissing back but am pulled away.

"Come on come on! we have to get ready!" I turn as Paige was dragging me away I frown some just wanting to be with Roman.

"I will see you out there" he waves and starts to walk away damn his ass looked nice in them pants.

"Quit drooling and lets go!" My arm is almost yanked from my arm socket and I shake my head.

"Alright alright and I wasn't drooling!" I yell as she pulls me into the dressing room.