The legend himself

I had decided to take Brett to work today, I walked carrying her around. Her eyes were wide with all the new people but her eyes find her cousins Jey and Jimmy and she giggles at their face paint, so we stop for a little and talked but I had to go John was waiting to take her in my locker room because I was going to be in the ring but roman wouldn't tell me why.

"Make sure no one comes in John" I handed Brett over, roman was waiting for me.

"Don't worry I got it" he shut the door and locked it, I sigh some and walked towards the ring. My music plays and I walk out wearing black jeans and a one verses all teeshirt of Romans.

"Baby girl come on down here" roman stands in his attire, and I walk down as he pulls the ropes down as I got in. "Does anyone know who's birthday it is?" I had to think for a second my eyes widen.

"It's Hulk Hogans!" I smile some, he chuckles as hogans music comes on. I look towards the gorilla as he comes down, I get nervous this man was my idol!

"Let me tell you something brother!" He got into the ring "it feels good to be back!" I stare a him as he talked, I smiled some as he looks at me. "And let me tell you something" he got real close.

"Wh-what?" I choked out a little.

"You are one fine fighting diva that I have seen since Lita" hogan smiled, I smirked some.

"Why thank you Hogan" I put the microphone to my mouth, he stood backing up a little.

"You two have come a long way-" he starts to speak.

"Hogan hogan please it is your day, we are suppose to talk about you not out success" my husband put a hand on his shoulder, I nod some.

"It is just another day brother, I'm here to talk about you and your beautiful wife here" I stood by roman as his arm was around my waist, I smile softly. Dolphs music comes on as he runs down the ramp fast holding Brett, I slide out of the ring faster then any one else. Kane and randy walked out I grab my daughter fast and glared my eyes narrowed at the two.

"Get the hell away from her!" I yelled louder then I ever have.

(Roman view)

"Get the hell away from her!"I was shocked a little about how loud she said this, I help her back into the ring.

"What is all this guys?" hogan stepped forward towards the ropes "you don't ever hurt a child let alone a baby" dolph stands beside nova and I ready to fight.

"You see these two were involved in taking over the authority" randy spoke, I snorted and grabbed a mic.

"We took and made it back to it's original glory so get your facts strait Orton!" I yell ready to strike, I take my daughter in one of my arms. "And if you ever I mean ever go after my child again your getting your ass handed to you!" Brett cries in my arms and I watched nova slip from the ring running towards the two and kicked randy right in the face. Then back handed Kane in the face, she let out a yell almost animalistic sounding.

(Nova view)

They went after my daughter!? no! this wasn't going to go without a good ass kicking, you never touch a baby. I had kicked randy in the face and then back handed Kane in the face, letting a yell out.

"Go ahead and lay a finger on her! I dare you!" I am pulled back by dean as he runs out, I kick around and yell things at them. I snapped I finally snapped, all it ever took was to see my daughter in trouble. I am pulled backstage.

"Where's Brett? I want my daughter now!" I yell as roman hands me her, I kiss her cheek and she coos in my arms and kissed my cheek back with a soaked sloppy kiss.

"Baby girl are you alright?" He bends down in front of me, I look into his eyes.

"I snapped" I whispers, he leans his forehead on mine.

"You had a reason to" I close my eyes and held her close, she was playing with the necklace I was wearing.

"No one goes after my family" I kiss him softly, I knew what I had to do I needed to cut a promo. I stand up and tell roman this, he was nervous at first but agreed.

I walk out to my theme music holding my daughter, I take a microphone and climb into the ring. This was my little monkeys first time in the ring, she was about to see her mom cut a promo.

"You know ever since I gave birth to my little monkey Brett, well you see every mother has that instinct were if you ever harm or even threaten to touch their child it automatically pisses them off." I look up "tonight I had that moment, you can go after my husband and I but you never..." I smirk "never go after my daughter! Brett has nothing to do with this! she isn't even a year old yet how in the hell did you think you could uh come after her? do you understand I will find you and I will destroy you?" I walk around the ring, my eyes glared. "I will and then I am not the only one that will but my husband will send you to hell!" I drop the microphone and turn towards the gorilla as Render walks out, I hold Brett closer.

"Mrs. Reigns those are some powerful words for a diva, but are they threats or promises?" He tilts his head to the side a little, I pick up the mic again.

"They are guaranteed promises Render" I get out of the ring and wall past him I even glare at him slightly, I trusted no one at this moment.