Building our friendship again

I held Brett in my arms as I walked into the living room, I decided to go home for a week and told roman not to worry about me that I would be fine.

"Is my little girl hungry?" I kiss her cheek and walked through the living room placing her into her high chair, I go to the cabinets and grab little cereal puffs for her and dumped them on her tray. I open the curtains letting in the sunlight, I stretch and smile. Nanna was coming over to pick Brett up so I could have a free day I have been home for about three days now and she has been begging me to babysit so I finally cave it and said yes. I scratch my belly and lean on the counter watching her eat, I smiled when she raised her arms and giggled.

"Is my monkey done?" I walked towards her and lift her out, I walk back to the living room and jumped seeing Seth sitting there. "What are you doing here Seth?" I sat down and handed Brett to him as I pulled out pink pants with a zebra shirt with Fearless on it for her to wear today.

"I came to hang out, I miss hanging out nova" he poked Brett in the nose and she squeals with giggles, I look up unsure.

"I don't know" I cross my legs and pulled my hair up, he gave me a look.

"Come on we can go to the gym, maybe to the mall and get something to eat" he bounced Brett a little, I sigh a little when he gave me that smile that always got me.

"Alright alright I have to wait for Brett grandmother she will be here in a few" I take Brett and start to change her, the bell rings "can you get that Seth" I heard a minute later Nanna voice fills my ears.

"Where is my grandchild!" She hobbles in and towards me, I pick Brett up and hand her over "oh she is precious!" Nanna kisses her cheeks and hugs me, I hand over her bag and waved bye as I watched her take my daughter away. I close the door and look at Seth and sigh some, I walk upstairs pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I throw my hair up and walk back down grabbing my gym bag, he waits for me in the living room. I watched as he picked up a picture, this picture was of him and I standing in mud at the age of 12.

"I remember that day..." I walk closer and looked at it, he looks at me and smiles some.

"Yea the day we both got our asses beat for playing in the mud" he laughs and I join him, I nod some and grabbed my keys.

"Well are you ready?" Seth turns and nods I walk out the front door and set the alarms, he walks to his car and I get in.

"What gym do you go to?" He pulls out and I tell him and types it into his GPS, I look out the window as he drives. We come to a gym and I hop out, I grab my bag and walked in and sign both of us in.

"I'm going to head to lift some weights wanna come?" I stretch slightly looking at Seth, it reminded me like old days but I know it will never be the same since the day he decided to change.

"Yea sure" he walks with me towards the weights, I place weight on the bar and tied my hair back. Laying down and I lift the bar up and started to work out as he spots me.

Seth and I worked out for a hour or so, I sat down with some food and a milk shake.

"Didn't you just work out?" Seth sits down and smirks teasing me, I shoot him a glare.

"Are you saying something Rollins?" I sat the drink down and popped a fry in my mouth, he shakes his head

"Nah" he chuckles eating some of his nachos, I smirk some.

"Good" I yawn slightly.

(Roman view)

I was laying in the hotel room looking at the ceiling and I had to admit it wasn't the same here without Nova and Brett, but I only had to wait a few more days till we would be in Florida for the show and I could go home and see my girls. There was a knock on my door so I stood up and opened it, dean stood there with Paige.

"Get ready we are going out" Paige smirked, I lean on the door frame.

"Maybe I don't want to" I cross my arms, I never really liked going out even before I met nova.

"To bad Rome your going" dean smirked at me and wrapped a arm around Paige's waist.

"And what would happen if I refused?" I cleared my voice.

"I would call nova" she pops her hip out, damn she got me I go and get ready.

(Had to stick roman in there just to let you guys know what's going on with him to)