Lullaby

Roman had left before I had, I walked slowly towards the hotel room had gotten a ride from Paige. Before I walked in I heard something inside the room, was that singing. I slowly opened the door and walked in, my husbands back was turned to me and our child was cradled in his big arms. Roman was singing! he was singing to our little Brett, I smile softly. These are the moments I cling onto, I walk towards him as he lays her in the cradle in the room and I wrap my arms around his waist and kissed his bare shoulder softly.

"You always know a way to my heart" I whispered as he turns and hugged me, he kissed my softly.

"How was that a way to your heart?" he asked questionable, I look into his eye.

"Because your a good father, you always are and it that was so sweet" I pull from him and walk towards the bathroom needing a shower, I left the door open and slowly pull the sweat shirt I was wearing off. I felt hands on my stomach and I smile some leaning into the touch.

"Can I join you baby girl" his voice husky sounding in my ear making my skin chill, I nod some.

"Do think I would say no" I smirk and pull the rest of my clothing off and stepped into the hot water that poured down on me, he stands in front of me. I smile some and look up at his blue gray eyes, his lips pull into a small smile.

He takes soap and runs it into my hair, I smile more and let him I have always loved my hair played with. I rinse it out and he kisses my neck lightly, I lean against his chest. I let his hands slide down and he lifts me up and I wrap my arms around his waist as I lean against the wall, our lips connect. A heated kiss but nothing more, both of us tired. But our tongues battled for dominance but slowly I lose the battle, to be honest the way he dominated the kiss was how I liked it.

"We should get some sleep"he whispers in my ear making me shiver, ok on second though maybe I wanted to have love now.

"It's still early" I whisper softly and roman chuckles kissing my neck getting a soft moan to slip from my lips, he reaches out of the shower and slides on protection god forbid we do not need another child right now. I kiss the spot on his collar bone that I had found makes him groan and smiled as he did, I gasp slightly and moan as our bodies come together.

(I know it is short but these short chapters are fillers for now I promise the next one is longer)