I just need a moment

I sat in front of roman, he had decided to take me out for lunch before going to the ring he had remembered today was the day we first made eye contact he was so sweet. I look at him and smile but I could tell something was on his mind and it worried me.

"What's wrong?" I take a drink, his eyes meet mine.

"Nova things are getting dangerous at the ring..." Roman starts to speak and I couldn't get what he was trying to say.

"Oh well I will show w-" he cuts me off.

"I don't want you hurt" my eyes snap to his face, was he going to say what I thought he was going to say?

"I won't get hurt" I say sternly, I knew what he was getting at now.

"Nova I just think you should-" this time I cut him off, I glare.

"Don't don't say it roman you know the answer, don't do what my father wants" he goes to take my hand I move it away and stand up.

"Nova please" I shake my head and look at him, my chest gets tight how dare he think I would ever think about taking a break.

"I I need a moment" I walk towards the doors, I head down the sidewalk I hear him call after me but I wave my hand getting a cab. I decided to go to the ring, I look out the window why? he knew how I felt about that topic. I pay the cab driver and get out heading into the building, I go to our dressing room and change. The door opens and I glare at who was standing there, randy.

"Get out" I go towards him as he shuts the door, his cocky smirk on his lips.

"Where's your superman now?" He locks the door and clocks me right in the side of the head, my eyes shut and everything goes black.

(Just a filler)