vacation week

I held onto Nova hand as I drove down the old dirt road towards her father's house, my angel sleeping in the back she was getting so big it seems like just yesterday she was just born......

"I'm sure they will like you Ro" she lightly squeezes my hand and I give a half smile as I turn into her father's drive way and parked and I took a look at my wife and she was just as beautiful as when she came into my hotel room in that towel. "What are you thinking of?"

"About the day you ran to my room, down in Pittsburgh" she starts to blush and smile at me. "Only in your towel and I thought you were just a gift god gave me but you turned out just to be that girl god decided I should give my heart to" I kiss her hand and chuckled some.

"That day was so aweful" she laughs and takes her seat belt off and fixed her hair. "But also a very good day" she looks at me.

"It sure was" I get out and get out Brett and carry her towards the house as I held onto one of my wife's hands and let out a deep breath I wasn't sure why I was so nervous. I look at Nova and seen her green eyes light with happiness and it reassured me, I let put a soft sigh and walk inside with her.

(Nova view)

I am hugged as soon as I enter the house by my father and I smile and hug him back, I turn to Roman and took his hand again and told my father that we were tired and we were going to go rest so he took Brett from us and said he was going to take her for ice cream. I lead him up the stairs to my old room and sat my bags and he sat his beside mine, he was near the bed so I just jumped on him and we both end up in it. He chuckles deeply and puts a arm around me, I slide his shirt off and lay my head on his arm. I take my fingers and trace his tattoo and the scars on his chest, leaning down I press my lips softly against a scar I remember how he had gotten this one and it was my fault. I felt his hand run in my hair softly as he opened his blue eyes and looked down at me.

"Roman..." I look at him " Your my Superman you know that right?" I mumble and it makes his face light up with a soft smile.

"Of course I know I am baby girl just like your my world..." I felt a tear go down my cheek and he frowns some and wipes it away "why are you crying?"

"Because I have all I want and I'm happy..." I choke out but laugh some for being such a girl, I bury my face in his warm tan chest as he chuckles it's vibrates against my face.

"I wouldn't change any of this besides the fact I didn't meat you earlier in life" Roman says with amusement, I sit up some and look at him and smiled a little. He was right I wouldn't change anything in the world, tomorrow will be finally the day he fully knows my life and gets to meet everyone on my side of the family and I was damn sure they were going to like him and if not that's to bad because all that matters is that I love him.

"God how are you so good with words?" I kiss his lips softly, there was still a cut on its from when he was attacked.

"I learn that words can be a powerful way to show how you feel but also its can't beat the bond we got here" he touched where my heart is and I smile placing a hand on his chest.

"Your such a romantic man Roman Reigns and I for one am one lucky ass girl" I stood up and threw my shirt off and started to look for a shirt but felt a arm around my waist.

"I like it's better without a shirt" his deep voice in my ear and I smile some but we had business to talk about while Brett wasn't around.

"Me to but we have to talk Ro" I turn to him and he sighs knowing I am right.

"Can't it's wait I just want to relax this weekend" I frown some at what he is saying, if we were to wait he or I could get hurt again.

"No its can't wait Roman look at what they did to you.... I don't want it's to happen ag-" he turns to me looks me dead in the eye.

"I'm a man Nova I can fight my own battles" it's took me by shock, the tone of his voice was sharp and to be honest it's scared the shit out of me and above all pissed me off. He acts like I don't know he isn't a man I mean how would Brett be here today if he wasn't.

"I never said you couldn't! Sometimes you just need help" I pushed away from him pulling the shirt on, I look at him as his jaw line tightens.

"I can handle it Nova so don't worry about it" his eyes seemed distant, I grabbed my jacket and walked down the stairs I was never really good at fighting battles like these. "Where are you going?!" He yelled after me.

"away from you so I don't end up punching your face!"I slammed the door and walked towards my father's other car, I got in and pulled out and left my phone in the other car as I drove. I needed to go see Ashley, she was my best friend in school and I need something to drink as of right now Nova Reigns was going off radar.