Knew it

I paced the hall, damn it I shouldn't have mentioned to nova about her taking a break. I punch the wall she wasn't at home or in the locker room, I couldn't find her.

"Roman your on in 5" I roll my shoulders and watched the doors open, I would have to find her later as I walked down with a rush to the ring. I climb in and the lights go black and the screen turns on as Bray face fills it, he laughs god I want to hurt him so bad.

"Mr. Reigns is missing Mrs. Reigns!" he laughs more "roman do you know what happens when you cross paths with a viper?" bray tilts his head.

"Bray I have no time for your riddles!" I growl and pace the ring, his eyes dark.

"You get hurt! that's the answer but it's not you that is going to get hurt no no no it's what you love so much that is which will hurt you to see isn't that right sweet oh sweet Fearless Nova?" The camera is now on my wife, my heart drops.

"Nova!" I yell loudly and laughter fills my ears.

"Scream all you want Reigns! she can't hear you! and you can't hear her screams of pain" he grabs a handful of her hair and yanks back making her cry out, blood dripped from her lip and her cheek.

"I swear to god Bray you hurt her I will hunt you down!" I pace more, bray yanks harder.

"Tell your love to calm down lioness, call off your lion" I look into the eyes of my baby girl and grit my teeth.

(Nova view)

I grit my teeth, I look at roman in the ring then at bray.

"Roman! kick his ass, find this sick bastard and kick his ass!" I yell and spit into Bray's face, he back hands me and I fall back and land hard on my back. I watched as the camera is turn off, Eric lifts me up and I struggle to stand on my own. I take one last part of my energy and I kick out right into Luke's face.

"Son of a bitch your dead once roman gets here! he is going to kick all your asses!" I stand there my arms behind my back, I heard a chuckle and Render walks out.

"Your so clueless and you brute of a husband is so blind as well" he lifts my chin, I glare into his eyes.

"I knew it! I knew we should have never trusted you" I struggle more as he drags his hand down my neck lightly making the hair on the back of my neck stand up, I glare hard into his eyes. "Roman is going to kill you" is all I say before I am thrown into the wall and my arms and legs are tied up.

"It's going to take him a long time to find you sweet heart" render walks out, I glare after him as I spit out blood and heard the door lock. I look around seeing they left the camera on, I stand up and hop over to it. With my tongue I turn it on and stand in front of it, I breath heavy.

"Render is a fake! he is the one that did this to me!" was all I got out when the camera goes dead. I lean on the wall and slide down with a groan, I heard the door rattle and pounding on it.

"Nova!?" my eyes widen.

"Paige?! Paige get me out of here" I yell my head starts to spin, the loss of blood finally getting to me.

"Oh my god Roman I found her!" I heard someone get closer and a key hit the lock, my eyes slide shut feeling tired. Light fills the room and I felt the chains snap off and arms gather me up.

"Nova... nova I'm so sorry" his voice so worried filled, I open my eyes a little.

"Render did this roman... don't trust him! he is after the company" I hold onto his shoulders as he carries me, he takes me to the trainers and sets me down.

"I'm going to go find him and he is going to pay" I watched as my husband hurried away before I could even speak, I didn't want him to get hurt.

(Roman view)

"Render! you will get you ass out here before I have to find you myself, you hurt my baby girl pretty bad you see. now I don't think that is right, are you such a bitch to face me so you go after a woman? preying on the girls that's sad!" I pace the ring my hands in fists, dean was beside him with a wild look in his eyes along with Shawn he was shocked to hear what had happened.

"Get out here before I find you render" dean speaks "wait till I get my hands on you you hurt my sister render! and you need to pay"

I chuckle fills the air as render walks out, in his arms holds a teddy bear of Brett's. I grab the ropes and growl he is going to pay, I watch as Stephanie and all the old authority walk out.

"What reigns are you surprised to see us?" hunter started to speak he walks forward and swings his arm around renders neck and smirks "how is that daughter of yours?"

"You touch my Brett it will be the end of you" I climb out of the ring, but stop as I seen Nova walk out holding a biltmore stick. She swings hitting Stephanie then Kane, her cheek ha stitches something in her eyes told me she was enraged as a yell splits the air and she throws the stick and shoves hunter down the ramp. I go and grab her around her waist as she started to hammer into him, she kicked at the air and struggled to get free. I drag her from the ramp as the others took care of the rest, I take her into the locker room and looked into her eyes. Her once bright green eyes now dull and lost, my baby girl was gone.

"Roman I can't do it no more" was all she said.