Our dance

I had changed into a black dress with red heels, I look at roman as he tries to pick out a outfit for our daughter. I walk over and there was a striped shirt with poke a dot tights, I shake my head and move his hands away he was great and all but not the best at girl clothes.

"Sorry I ain't a good clothes picking out guy" he chuckles and packs a diaper bag, I put a pair of green tights and a white shirt with green letters saying she is her parents daughter.

"That's alright" I pat his chest and smirk, he looks at me and smirks back as he swings the bag over his shoulder.

"Alright you ready?" I nod some as he asks me this, I take his hand and let him lead the way. Pulling on my sunglasses I walk into the lobby after we got out of the elevator, we ignore the cameras and people staring as we head outside.

"How does it feel to be Mrs. Reigns nova?" some lady asked with a microphone, I had to stop for this one.

"It feels great I mean I have married the perfect man" I go to walk again with him

"Do you think work will ruin your relationship?" I grit my teeth a little but roman answers for me.

"No you know why? because nothing can break what we have so enough of your questions we are late" he starts to walk and opened my side of the car and I got in, he gets in throwing the bag in the back. I looked at him as he starts to drive.

"What?" He asked a little annoyed sounding in his voice, I look away.

"You seem annoyed" I spoke softly, he sighs and takes my hand in his free hand.

"It just that people don't think before they ask or say something and it bugs the hell out of me" he pulls onto a long drive and drives slowly.

"Don't let others get to you, I believe some certain person told me that" I raise my eyebrow at him, he tries not to smile. "Ah! don't smile it isn't funny don't smile!" I laugh as he cracks a smile and tries to hide it.

"Yea yea laugh it up Mrs. Reigns" he parks the car, he looks at the doors and then me.

"Lets go in there and get this over with" I let out a breath and step out of the car as roman did, he grabs the bag and then my hand and we walk towards the doors as they are swung open.

"Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Reigns!" Cheers and clapping fills my ears as we walk in, I wave a little but my focus was finding Brett and getting her changed.

"Thank god there you are this little monkey has been fussing for you two for almost a hour and a half I thought you were on your way a hour ago!" Paige holds my little girl, I watch Roman scoop her up and kisses her cheek.

"Yea well you know" I smirk some and take her and walks towards the bathrooms, as I walk in I see Stephanie her being my boss I had this obligation to invite her and a few others I didn't really care for.

"She is growing up so fast" she smiles kindly, I nod some and smile back a little. Pulling off the banana covered clothes as well changing her diaper. "How old is she now?"

" 7 months and a few days" I answer shortly not really wanting to make conversation with someone I hate and I think she got the hint in my tone of voice.

"Well I guess I will see you out there" she walks out and I let a sigh out, looking at Brett.

"That lady is crazy" I smile as she giggles and coos, I put a new outfit on her and picked her up walking out to the party. But before I could get there Seth walks from the men's bathroom, I have avoided him ever since he forced that kiss on me.

"Nova..." He looks at me, he steps forward.

"Seth...." I responded as he smiles at Brett making me hold her closer.

"Congrats on your new life, I'm happy for you" he goes to walk away and I glare at him.

"Jackass" I muttered and walk past him towards the table for roman and I, as I sat down he looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked "a bride is suppose to be happy on her wedding day" he took Brett and placed her in his lap as she plays with a toy I got for her.

"I ran into Seth" I grit my teeth saying his name, but before roman could speak the DJ calls out onto the floor for the first dance. Brett is handed to Nanna. Roman takes my hand leading me to the floor, we have picked Our song I know it might sound weird but he sang it to me one day. Roman pulls me close to me and the music starts.

"Dreaming of your face" he sang softly as the lyrics started, we move together as he sang softly to me. I lay my head on his shoulder, he kissed my cheek softly.

"I love you ro" I mumble as he sways back and forth, he rubs my back.

"I love you too" he lifts my chin and kisses me, our family and friends awed. "I will love you till the day I die baby girl" he puts his hand on my cheek, I smile happily.

"Me too" I closed my eyes and danced till the song ended, not a care in the world.