Nightmare

I run down the ramp towards the ring and slide in and was about to lunge at Steph when my arms are grabbed and I look seeing Roman holding them back as he smirks some, I was confused at what was going on this had to be a dream. 

"look at you no one wants you Nova! not even your husband!" Steph snickers as she walks in front of me, I am shoved down and watched as Roman walks over to Nikki and pulls her close laying a big ol' kiss on her lips making my heart stop. I put a hand on my chest as I choke out some, I look up seeing Roman holding our child even Brett looked as if she didnt want me. It felt so real I felt my heart ache so badly how could Roman do this to me.

"nova! baby girl wake up" I felt arms around me as I jolt awake seeing Roman beside me and I started to cry as he sat up pulling me into his lap and held me close. "what is the matter sweet heart?" his voice was so soothing to hear after that dream I just had more like nightmare.

"it was just a nightmare" I sniffle some as he brushed his fingers through my hair and I look at him and stare, I could never lose this man he was the one that makes me feel normal again not just some waste of space in this world. 

"what about? talk to me" he mumbles some and looks at me with those deep blue eyes, I look down and shake my head some.

"It was so life like, you left me for Nikki and Stephanie said no one wanted me not even you.... oh god Ro it was so real" i cling to his shirt and he sighs some and kissed the top of my head soothing me to were I wasnt crying no more.

"that isnt ever never ever going to happen baby girl.. I am yours till we grow old and die peacefully in our sleep together in our house in our bed I want no one but you" I look at him and I knew that but it felt so real, Roman would never hurt me like that just like I would never hurt him like that. I wouldnt ever be able to bring myself to do so! 

"I know its just it was so real" I am lifted to the point I was straddling his lap and he grabs both of my cheeks in his hands and lightly squishes my cheeks and looks into my eyes with his. 

"listen here Nova Reigns you are mine I am yours forever....I married you intending to die being with you, to love you even after our deaths when we can haunt our children for fun just for shits and giggles. Your my world forever and why in the hell would I be with Nikki!? No one is more beautiful then you are sweety no one besides Brett but that is because we make cute babies and I plan on having many years with you because I dont know what I would do if I ever lost you your my heart and soul" I start to tear up as he talked and hugged him and kissed his chest. 

"I know Ro I know you mean the world to me you and Brett are everything to me" He rubs my back and I could tell he was smiling as I look up at him and he kisses me lightly.

"now its almost 3 in the morning you need to sleep and so do I we have something to do tomorrow" He lays me beside him and wraps his arms around me and pulls me close, I cuddle up next to him he was right. Roman was mine and I was him till the day we die and even after we die like he said we would haunt the world together just so we could be together and to mess with our children family... He was my rock, my soul, my love, my world and nothing anyone could do or say could change that or the way I feel about him...