⋆⋅ twenty-nine ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 29
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

"have fun at the shops or whatever" I scoffed but kissed her goodbye as she walked out the door.

"y'know what Thomas, I WILL" she stuck her tongue out and mocked as she walked down the driveway, I whispered in a voice that even I could barely hear it,

"I love you"

I didn't exactly trust her to go out by herself, but you could tell she really wanted it. I didn't know why she wasn't freaking out right now, she didn't know anything about her parents, where they could be or who did it. 

I walked back inside and noticed everybody sitting on the couch, wilbur was still knocked out on the floor, not have awoken from anything. 

"I can believe you guys actually got high last night; you should've invited me!" Schlatt exclaimed.

"sorry Schlatt wilbur was very excited to get a bunch of 16-year old's zooted, so we were kinda caught in the moment" dream explained, him and tubbo were equally tired, and the after effects of the drugs were making them groggy.

"how is she?" Ranboo nodded towards Molly, who was getting in her uber.

"unusually calm" 

"denial" Quackity said blankly.

"ok Mr. Lawyer man" Iris said in the same tone.

"you're the one studying to be a therapist" he bickered. 

"that's true—wait how did you—"

"anyways, have we heard anything else from the police?" Alex quickly cut her off.

"they called earlier this morning to say that they're processing fingerprints" 

"ok, um—should we wake him?" Sapnap asked
pointing to a curled up wilbur, his hand was clutching the fluffy rug like it was life or death.

"nah, he had a rough night" I said, sitting next to tubbo. 

"what are we supposed to do? Like just wait for days on end?"

"we'll probably wait and stay here until we have some sort of closure, and maybe go to our next place, but we'll have to ask wilbur what he thinks"

"did someone say my name" Wilbur's head shot up; his fluffy hair shot up in different places.

"yeah, you can go back to sleep now" I waved my hand towards the floor.

"I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep, why am I on the floor?" he looked down upon himself.

"you were crying, from happiness" I mentioned vaguely.

"oh—OHHHHHH" Wilbur wiggled his eyebrows in realization, everybody except the people present last night looked rather confused. 

"he was very happy for some unspecified reason, and cried, and then fell asleep" Alex said to save trouble. I was honestly surprised he didn't spill the gossip to everybody when he had the chance.

"yeah—exactly" clay was equally surprised.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

"when did Ollie say she was gonna come back?" Tubbo asked, she's been gone an hour and some of us were getting hungry.

"I don't know, I'll text her" I picked up my phone.

Thomas  🔪
Yo 
What time do you think you'll be back?
Sappitus is getting hangry :(

I checked every couple minutes or so, but in reality, it was every couple seconds. My anxiety was growing, but I pushed it down with affirmations.

Thomas🔪
You there?
Home slice?
My g?
Huffletwink or whatever
I think that's it
Ayo
Sorry im spamming.
But I'll do it anyway
Can I send you those pasta things?
The ones with the emojis
Why do people call it pasta?
Pasta is noodles
Like food
Hey 🧃molly🤌 hows ✨the💃shops💀innit✅fun
Those are fun to make
Ok I get it if you're talking it up with the grocer bc you don't have friends
But you don't have to ignore me
Damn
I see how it is

I put my phone down satisfied with my texts and noticed that George had put on one of the Harry Potter movies. 

a/n: idea from Caught_u_simping

"why is it every time we wanna watch a movie it ends up being the 'arry pottah ones" I mocked.

"because they are a national treasure chommy" George mocked back.

"oh my god" Nick said gasping.

"what?" we all collectively said.

"so you know Draco Malfoy?" Sapnap continued,

"and y'know about drarry of course? 

"yeah" we all grinned 

"Well, George is Harry, Clay is Draco, boom" Sapnap laughed at the end of the sentence, and we all joined him. Everyone was wheezing except clay and George, who didn't want to admit how funny it was, so just stifled laughter.

Thomas 🔪
You good?
You must be really stocking up 
Can you get some whipped cream please ?
Molly
I'm starting to worry
BLINK TWICE IF YOU NEED HELP
WAIT
but seriously
You need to answer

"can someone else try texting molly? She's ignoring me" I asked.