Chapter 20: Preparations

Once Evanz, Morgan, and Hollow untied the others, and waited for them to come to, which luckily didn't take too long, Evanz told the others that he was the Avatar. News like that caused a little shock, but not as much as if Jessica was the Avatar.

"So, um... should we tell Kaitlin and them?" Kyle asked.

Everyone else nodded in agreement, and they quickly dispersed to find their trainers. Once they found the three trainers, who happened to be together, Evanz once again explained that he was the Avatar. He even showed them a little bit of earth bending, so it could be confirmed.

"Well, I guess that means tomorrow you will be visiting all of the dojos, Evanz." Kaitlin said, while hopping up and down in excitement.

Evanz smiled in response and the benders left to the guys' dorm to chat for a bit.

Once they arrived Morgan instantly raided the fridge for a pizza, and Fluke started to preheat the oven. Evanz collapsed on his bed, in pure exhaustion. Jessica sat herself down on the couch and began to play on her 3DS. Hollow and Rage were having an argument, with Richelle as the referee, so the majority of Hollow's points won.

Once the frozen pizza was cooked, Morgan and Fluke grabbed some slices, and began to watch their friends, being quite entertained.

Rage gave up trying to win the argument with Hollow, he knew he wasn't going to get anywhere with Richelle siding with Hollow. But Rage was bored and decided to poke the focused gamer on the head.

As soon as his finger touched her head, Jessica spun around in her seat and slammed a pillow in Rage's face. Morgan began to laugh at Rage, and Fluke began to chant "Fight!" over and over again.

Jessica instantly went back to her game though. Meaning she didn't notice a now slightly annoyed Rage grab another pillow, and smack her upside the head with it. Jessica then quickly closed her game, and grabbed the pillow that she hit Rage with previously.

Rage swung again, and nearly knocked her glasses off. This caused Jessica to leap over the couch, and chase Rage down with her pillow.

"Reinforcements!!" Rage pleaded as he ran around.

Fluke accepted his call, and grabbed the empty cardboard box, the pizza was originally in. Morgan figured she couldn't let her friend get double-teamed, so she grabbed a pizza crust, and ran over to the three

"Timeout!" Fluke called, making a 'T' with his hands. He then ran over to the kitchen, grabbed a dish towel, the tiny carpet by the sink, a place mat, and a pretty big sponge. Fluke then handed the towel to Hollow, the carpet to Richelle, he threw the place mat at Evanz, and tossed the sponge at Kyle.

On one side of the room, there was Jessica, Richelle, Morgan, and Kyle who drew the short straw, and had to join the girl's team. On the other there was Rage, Hollow. Fluke, and a very tried Evanz.

"Time in!" Jessica shouted, and led a charge over to the guy's side of the room. With the advancement, the item fight began. Jessica went for Rage, who was heading for Kyle. Kyle wasn't going for anyone in particular, he was just swinging the poor Spongebob around.

About an hour later, the fight soon ended, with Evanz shouting, "Time's Up!"

Although as soon as he said it, Jessica spitefully chucked her pillow at him. Once it collided with his face, she shouted, "Winrar!!"

Instead of arguing the guys let the girls think they won. Mainly because everyone was tried and ready to pass out, which Kyle already did on the floor. So the guys kicked the girls out, and they left to their dorm.

Everyone fell asleep once their heads hit their pillows. But they didn't get the peaceful sleeping they wanted.

The next morning, in the girls' dorm, the girls were given a very unsuspected gift.