Chapter 3: The Crew's First Day

The next day, the four guys get up. Well three of them. Rage refused to get up, saying it was too early, and that he could still see the sun.

"Ugh... What happened." Fluke mumbles as he gets up.

"We freaking passed out!" Hollow said aloud.

"Well I guess that's an answer..."

"So does that mean I wasn't the only one that suddenly felt tired after Fluke gave our requests?" Evanz questions, now up too.

Rage still laying on the ground speaks up, "Really Evanz? You felt tired and you didn't mention it to us?" He clearly knew that Evanz said that the night before.

"Josh, shut up!" Hollow shouts. "I will roll you down this hill. Now get your lazy ass up."

Rage slowly gets off the ground, just so he can yell at Hollow.

Fluke and Evanz begin to gamble on what will happen to Rage. Fluke thinks Hollow is going to push him down the hill, and Evanz thinks they are just going to break into a fight, leaving Rage with a bloodied face.

Nothing happens for the longest time, causing the bystanders to get bored and begin to leave. "How about some breakfast, Evanz?" Fluke asks.

Evanz nods. And they leave the hill where the other two are still fighting. Only one punch was swung so far.

*Fluke's PoV*

Josh just had to pick a fight. Those two are best friends and all they do is fight. I never understood them.

Rumble.... Rumble....

Shut up stomach I'll feed you in a bit. And you better not be sending signals to Evanz' stomach. He'll blame me.

We finally arrive at a nice little breakfast place. It's a bit small, but I don't care, Mr. Stomach won't shut up.

"Fluke? Is there anything I can't get. Because I don't have any money, and I figured you will pay for it." Evanz there is no need to be nice.

"You cannot get anything that isn't a breakfast food." I replied to him. The look on his face. Ha.

"They only serve breakfast food... But okay. Sometimes I wonder if you are crazy like in most fanfictions." Me. Crazy. Ha, it's fun to act crazy.

"No. I'm completely normal." Then the kind diner lady comes. And never mind she is not kind.

"Are you two ready?" She impatiently taps her paper. Evanz tells her that pancakes will be fine with just a glass of water. Boring. I tell her that I will take some french toast with a milkshake.

"Fluke... Do you think that Rage was actually right? About the whole moon thing?" Evanz asks me.

"I haven't thought about it. But I don't feel any different. So I am going to say 'no'. I don't think Rage would be right about something like that. And I doubt that we will be able to bend..." Wow. I sounded like a total downer.

"Yeah. That's what I was thinking too, because I didn't feel anything either. And I don't think we forgot anything, did we?" Hmm did we? I don't think. Or maybe. Wait how did we meet? How do I even know him? Eh. Doesn't matter.

"I don't think we're forgetting anything."

"Okay. I'll be back in a minute. Don't eat my food if it comes. Okay, Fluke?" I just nod and Evanz gets up and heads to the bathroom. He almost slips on the wet floor by the counter.

Evanz comes back before the food. Darn it. Evanz slipped on the puddle again. Ooh and he looks mad.

As I open my mouth, Evanz stops me, "Don't you say anything. I didn't fall. I just slipped. And I better not be the only one to slip on that." He looks like he wants to strangle someone. Too bad Josh isn't here. That would be funny. Evanz just glares at the puddle again. And looks outside.