Chapter 12: What Just Happened?

*???'s PoV*

I am surrounded by idiots. I tell them not to do something and they do it. Yeah, I want what they want... But we didn't need to do this now. Whatever, there is no going back. I'll send someone out there tomorrow or something, to deal with it.

"Sir!" Oh great here's one of the idiots now.

"What!?" I hissed at them.

"W-we narrowed it down to two. O-one male, a-and the other female. Sh-should we send the t-team out today?"

"Let me read all of the notes you collected so far! And I mean ALL of them! And yes send them, after you make the disguises." I ordered.

"Y-yes Sir!!"

We can't get caught now.... We're too far along.

*Normal PoV (3rd Person)*

When the benders went to their dorms, they all fell asleep almost instantly. Therefore giving them all a nice rest. Five out of the seven benders, woke up at a normal time and got ready, while the other two continued to sleep. After literally all but the two were ready, they figured that they would wake the two up, starting with Jessica, after they got some food.

Feeling different today, they decided to head to the mess hall to get some food, and have a bit of a variety in what they eat.

Once the arrive they all select the food they would like, and wait for it to be ready. Morgan was the only one who had to get up to fetch her food, which was a whole pizza, that she didn't plan on sharing.

So she went to go order it. Once ordered she figured she would stand there until it was ready. Eventually the pizza was done, and a box with 'Morgan' written on it was placed at the pick up. So Morgan went to go and claim her prize.

As she was gathering it, Morgan noticed her new friend 'Clay' waiting for some food too. So she moved her box over to where 'Clay' was standing.

"Hello again! What brings your here?" Morgan asked with a smile on her face.

"Oh. Um.. Getting some food, and um, getting ready to meet up with a friend of mine." 'Clay' replied, "So how was your training yesterday?"

"Pretty good. We tested to see what are special properties were. And I got healing!"

"Whoa, nice. Did all of you get special properties?"

"No. Two of us didn't, but the rest did though. I don't know who got what though, I kinda didn't pay attention. I was too busy healing."

"Wow. So which ones didn't get any-" Greg began to ask, but he was cut off by Morgan attacking this poor random guy.

"AND DON'T YOU TRY TO TAKE MY PIZZA AGAIN!!!" Morgan shouted at the man she slapped in the face, she then turned back to 'Clay', "Sorry about that. I wasn't going to let him have my pizza."

"Oh, no, it's fine. I better get going though, I have to meet up with Ash... the.. um... fire bender." 'Clay' told Morgan as he began to walk away. As he walked away he pulled out his tablet again, found Morgan's page and wrote: -Will kill for pizza -Healing properties

"Oh... Okay, talk to you again sometime! Tell your friend I said 'Hi!'"

Morgan finally returned, with one slice of pizza left, to the group of benders, who were almost done eating their breakfasts. After questioning her how she could possibly eat that much, and after they all finish up, the benders head back to the girls dorm to wake Jessica up.

After about ten minutes, all five of the benders got Jessica up. It only took a threat of soaking her 3DS, to get her moving. So while she got ready, the group went to get Evanz.