Chapter 7: Official Meetings

All the new benders "trained" for the rest of the day. Which was only three hours. And in that three hours, some throats were wanted to be slit.

In the fire benders' dojo. Jessica notices that it's time to leave, and she rushes to the door. Hollow and Fred sigh, again.

"Quit running. What is your problem?" Hollow asks, as he glares at Jessica.

"Why are you such a fun suck?" She smugly states back. Jessica felt that, that was the right thing to say back. She doesn't know why, but she does.

"Why do you have to be so much like Rage?"

"Why do you hate my puns. I thought they were pretty good."

"There is no such thing as a good pun."

"You're such a downer..."

"Better than being like you."

Jessica begins to pout. And Hollow, being immune to it, ignores her, only to cause her to whine more.

At the earth dojo, Richelle is chucking another clump of dirt at Rage. This time hitting him square in the side of the face.

"What was that for!?" Rage angrily asks Richelle. Greg, just ignores the fighting, and continues to clean up a bit.

"That was your fiftieth pun!!" Richelle says back, getting ready to throw another clump.

"I thought it was my fifty fifth. And I say that's pretty accurate. But I had a... rocky... start."

Richelle chucks another. Hitting him again. This time almost shaving his head.

"Wow, what is your problem with puns."

"Puns, I've learned to live with. You, your dead rat hair, and your laugh, not so much."

"My hair does not look like a dead rat. And my laugh is cool."

"No. Just quit telling yourself that."

"I believe that I'm quite dashing."

"Once I gouge my eyes out, then I may agree."

Rage then gets a glimpse of Hollow and shouts, "HOLLOW!! She thinks I'm dashing!!"

"That poor thing. She must be blind. She's going to have to be like Toph." Hollow said as he walks over to the two, with Jessica following him.

"Duuude."

At the water dojo. Morgan, Fluke, and Evanz are still playing Marco-Polo.

Fluke notices that they can leave, "Um, can we quit? We can leave now."

"Good I was getting bored. I actually got bored after the first ten minutes." Morgan replies back.

Evanz just give Fluke "is she for real" look. He shakes it off, and accepts it.

They exit the dojo, and see the others outside the earth dojo.

Fluke looks at Evanz, and says, "Give me the tune."

Evanz nods and hums the chicken dance tune. Morgan now gets what they are doing.

Rage in the distance, begins to slowly do the chicken dance. Jessica, Hollow, and Richelle watch in pure confusion.

"I have no idea what's going on!!" Rage shouts to them.

Richelle and Hollow begin to laugh at his pain. And Jessica catches a glimpse of the water benders snickering.

"It's the bloody chicken dance!" Jessica announces to everyone, hoping that they get it. But all she receives are blank stares.

"No one got it?" She asks.