Chapter 9: Trust?

Finally it's the day for the benders to actually train. Or so they think.

In the girls' dorm, Morgan and Jessica get up. Morgan instantly begins to whine about being hungry.

"How about you go check the board, and I will go see what we have to eat?" Jessica suggests.

Morgan agrees and rushes to the bulletin board outside the room. And Jessica begins to hunt for a frozen pizza, because why not.

She eventually finds the pizza, but gets an idea, once she looked at the stove, and was confused as to what all the buttons did. So she sits the frozen pizza on top of the stove, and sets it ablaze.

The pizza rapidly burns, and the fire quickly grows onto the cabinets. Leaving Jessica just standing there, not putting it out, even though she could.

Morgan walks in saying, "Okay the board says... Oh my gosh what did you do!?"

Jessica just continues to stand there, and Morgan sees a cup with a bit of water in it. She attempts to put the burning cabinets out, but sadly her water quickly evaporates.

"AARON!! AARON! COME QUICK!!" Morgan screams.

Luckily it was loud enough for Hollow to actually hear it, and rush to the girls' dorm. As he enters he sees Morgan panicking, and Jessica doing nothing.

"What the hell happened in here!?" Hollow says aloud. He then looks at Jessica, "What did YOU do!?"

"No time for that," Morgan shouts, "just put it out Aaron!!"

So with that Hollow puts out the flames, and glares at Jessica as he leaves. "I hope we don't have to do anything in our individual dojos today..." Hollow mumbles to himself, as he leaves.

Jessica then questions Morgan what she saw on the board.

"Um... We kinda have to be at our dojos in 5 minutes." Morgan awkwardly says.

"You get Richelle up. I will get the guys, I have a plan." Jessica instructs as she leaves.

"What about my pizza-" Morgan starts to say but stops when she sees that Jessica left.

Morgan goes and wakes Richelle up, and they quickly head off to the dojos, after they get ready.

Meanwhile Jessica is sneaking into the guys' dorm, not being noticed by Hollow, who is in the kitchen, drinking tea, with his back facing the door.

Jessica quickly heads to wake the others up. And her version of waking them up is to singe them. Luckily she didn't get caught by any of them, and they all went to go blame it on Hollow.

Hollow begins to explain that he didn't do it, but he gets interrupted by Jessica, who snuck out of their dorm, "You guys have 3 minutes to get to the dojos."

And with that the guys inhale some food, and rush to get ready. Once ready they sprint to the dojos, except for Hollow, he is calmly still drinking his tea.

They actually arrive on time. And they mentally get ready to "train".

*Water Dojo*

Fluke and Evanz finally arrive, luckily on time. Not that it mattered too much, Kaitlin wasn't even there yet.

Before any of them could actually question where she is at, a blizzard appears out of nowhere. And she steps out, with her usual smile.

"That was an amazing entrance. I like her." Morgan whispered to Fluke.

"Thank you!!" Kaitlin happily said.

"Um, what are we going to do today?" Morgan asks Kaitlin.