Chapter 6: Welcome New Benders

*The American's Plane*

Morgan and Richelle are sitting in the pair of seats in front of Jessica and Fred. Only because Fred didn't trust Jessica, and he can stop what she does. She was also thrown in the inside seat, that was she didn't catch a bird on fire through the window if she saw one.

After two hours of practically complete silence. Jessica gets bored of playing her 3DS, that she always has on her. So she begins to bug Richelle, only to get yelled at.

So Jessica pouts for a good few minutes, until the attendant comes along and offers her some peanuts. Which of course she says no to.

When the lady walks away, Jessica catches the bags of peanuts on fire. Only to be quickly put out by Fred.

"You need to quit it." Fred whisper yells at Jessica, "there is plenty of time for you to burn things when we get there."

That instantly shuts Jessica up. Leaving the entire group in peace. At least until they land.

*The Crew's Plane*

The two water benders are sitting together, in front of Hollow and Rage. Leaving Greg, behind them all, monitoring them.

Rage got bored pretty quickly but he couldn't do much, because there was no earth on the plane. And he wasn't skilled enough to bend metal.

Hollow just sat there and read, ignoring Rage and his jokes, and rants, and insults.

Fluke and Evanz kept trying to blood bend people. But they got a bag of peanuts chucked at them by Greg.

After those two quit making attempts to bend, Greg sat there in peace. But he was wondering how the other bender-officials, aka the people sent to find the new benders, were doing. And he was hoping that none of them have benders like the ones he got stuck with. He doesn't wish that upon anyone.

Greg will get to find out soon enough, when they land, in a few minutes.

*At the training facility*

You could see in the distance two planes coming from the east and the west.

Finally the planes land on the runway, and the new benders get out. Being led by either Fred, or Greg.

They lead their parties towards the main building, that way the planes could leave. And the two groups are having their own conversations with each other.

"Is this all of them?" Greg asks Fred.

"I guess so. What did you get?"

"I have two water, one fire, and one earth. You?"

"One of each, except air. It's funny how rare air bending is."

"Yeah. I know. We only got one last year. Anyway, do you have any idea what memory they lost?"

"No clue. But as soon as I find out I'm telling them."

"Yeah, we don't need them to end up like Joe. He can't even remember his name anymore."

Greg and Fred, continue their conversation. Both complaining about a single member, Fred complaining about Jessica, and Greg complaining about Rage.

Meanwhile the conversation between the girls. Jessica was complaining that they have to walk, and that they have to split up for most of the day, and that Richelle made fun of her puns.

"Quit complaining. That's all you do. And why are you so lazy?" Richelle sort of complained to Jessica.

"Because I am. It is my job that I'm lazy, I am Rage after all."