THIRD YEAR COLLEGE

JENNIE's POV

I am Jennie Kim, I'm currently at my third year college here at 'Eastwood University'.. I'm studying about Business ad, because I will be the heir of our company.. "Look there's Jennie Kim!"

Ah shit here we go again! I run..

"Shit shit where's Rosie? and Irene??" I dial Rosie's phone..

"Jen!" "Fuck where are you guys?".. "Here I can see you, I'm waving!!"

I look for them and I saw her, I run faster.. "Aish! They really scare the shit out of me.."
"Of course who will never like this beauty?"

I just chuckled and we proceed to our classroom.. "Hi Jennie!" The guy said and I just wink at him.. And did he died?.. aigoo..

After minutes Mr. Oliver our teacher entered.. "Good morning class! Let's start?"

"Aigoo finally were done!" I said and stretch my body.. We left the classroom, "Jen it's Mark.." Rosie whispered.. "Hi Jen!"

"Oh Hi!" Mark, I met him few days ago and we hang out sometimes.. "Uhm, c-can we go to the café?"

"Sure why not?" , "bye girls I'll have to hangout with bae.." I blew them a kiss..

"How are you? How's class?" "Nothing much tho, you?" "Nothing much too.." Mark is from art department.. We enter the café of course Mark opens the door for me.. Such a gentlemen..

I really like his attitude. "Jen what do you want?"

"Uhm, I think I will get iced coffee only.." "Sure nothing else?" "Yes only you." Shit I hope he didn't get to hear that.. "Okay then" he said and he smiled.. Cute..

"Bye Mark! Thanks!" "Anytime Jen! tomorrow again?" He asked, "sure! why not" I said and smile.. "I'll text you" I wave goodbye to him..

"Aigoo I'm exhausted.." Suddenly my phone rings.. It's Lucas..

"Jen!"

"Hi Lucas!.." Lucas he's from Engineering department and a swimmer.. "How's you day?" "Nothing much how about you?"

"Yeah same..by the way can we meet tomorrow? At the café?"

Shit! No..

"U-uhm, I'll see, I'll text you.."

"Uhm, yeah sure sure..anyways I have to go coach is finding me.. Bye!"

"Goodluck bye!" "Thanks"

And the call ended..

Aigoo... How will I do this..