NAYEON

JENNIE's POV

I was getting a book at my locker when I notice a note.. It says, "Hi Jennie I really really love you!"

Who is this? and I saw another note saying, "if you want to know me, I'll be waiting you at the soccer field at 4pm..love you! Mwah"

What the hell?!... Who is this..

"Jen!" "Oh Rosie! Irene unnie!"

"How's yesterday with Mark, you didn't even talk to us yesterday.." "Sorry I was tired, Lucas did call me tho.." "Really?! What did he said?" Rosie said while drinking her blue lemonade.. "You know he's just checking me.. Nothing much.."

"Aww, how lame.. Ghost him instead." Irene unnie said, "well great idea.. Anyways after class come with me at the soccer field.."

"Why?" Rosie asked and I pull out the notes that someone gave to me.. "I saw it at my locker and I'm curious who's this bitch is.."

"Well why if he's a boy and what if he's the one Jennie!" Rosie said, "what the hell no way.." I chuckled..

Class has finished and it's already 4.. "Shit! It's already four! Come come! Hurry up!" We run and went to the soccer field..

"What the, where is that bitch?"

"Jennie!!!" Someone squeal my name.. I look around and it's a girl.. "Who are you?" Wishing this is not the one who wrote it.. "I'm nayeon your wife I really really love you!!" And she hug me.. "Wait wait, what?"

"I'm the one who wrote you the letter! I'm the one who put it! I didn't know you will come here.. Omg your really pretty!" And she hug me one more time but I try to push her.. "S-sorry natron but Uhm, I'm straight girl and actually I have some errands to do.. Bye.."  "W-wait.. I will not give up on you bye babe!" She said and smile..

"What the hell is that Rosie?!" "Jennie calm down maybe she's just your fan.." Irene said.. "A fan?! Hell no..I don't think.." I was so stress because if that girl..

"Girl I think you should rest, come let's go to your dorm.." Irene said..

It's been weeks since she keeps on bothering me.. Whenever we are on break, she gives me foods, drinks and even offer for a ride back to my dorm.. She weird really like.. I can't.. It's stressing me out really..

I can't take this anymore maybe I should be rude to her.. "Hey Jennie babe! " ah shit here she is.. I try to ignore and just eat my fries.. "Jen" I ignore Rosie saying that Nayeon is here..

"You don't love anymore? Guess I am not that pretty.." And she cried, as much as I can I will ignore her.. Shit why do he have to.. I signal Irene and Rosie to get out of here since she's covering her eyes..

"Gosh! She cries! My goodness.." Rosie and Irene just laugh.. "What the hell just happened hahahahahaha!"

"maybe that's the end guys she will not bother me anymore.. Why a relief!" I said and breathe deeply...

I even cancel all my plans with Lucas and Mark because she keeps on bothering me..

The next day I was going to the dorm alone when.. "Hey Jennie! Come I'll give you a ride!"

"What the fuck?! I thought you will ignore me?!" "Who said that to you babe? I will never, now hop on!" She said giving me her helmet..

"No thanks Nayeon.."

"Pleaseeeeeeeee Jennieeeee" I ignore her and just continue walking..

I can't believe I'm in this situation.. Aish!

She keeps on following me.. "What do you want?!" "You! Now hop on!" She smiled..

Aish!, "promise me that you will never bother me again okay?!"

"Okay..." She sadly..

And I hop on..

"Bye babe! See you tomorrow!" "Yah! Don't call me babe! and what tomorrow I thought you will never bother me?!"

"Byee Babeeeee!"

"Aish! Fuck!"

Fuck fuck.. Why does it have to be me?!

"Guys I can't do it anymore.. Help me.."
I said, "you know Jen what if you said that Mark is your boyfriend?"

"I've already tried that! And even give her a proof and she really knew me!" Rosie said..

"Well, what if , we could hire a girlfriend?" Irene unnie said.. "Girlfriend?! A-are you even serious?! Hell no!"

"Look listen to me, if you are dating a guy she will never stop you, try faking a date with a girl and she might moved on you!"

"Omg that's brilliant! I agree with Irene unnie.." Rosie said..

A girlfriend?

I don't think so..

"Well if you are going to hire then who is it?" I asked..

"We're in charge in that, right Rosie?" Irene asked.. "Of course.."