WHAT AM I?

LISA's POV

"You kissed her?!"

"Y-yes unnie! I just can't.. What if I lose her again?" "Look Liz that's just a great decision, well anyways did she said yes?" Seulgi unnie asked.. "Of course Jennie will not say yes.." Jisoo unnie said..

I pout but then I remember her soft lips again.. "Unnie close the door when you leave here I'll just fetch her at her dorm, see you!"

And I went to Jennie's dorm..

I knock.. No answer, I knock again.. "Wait! Aigoo who's this?" She open her door, "holy shit!" She was surprised and close the door again.. "Jennie-yah open the door,"

"What are you doing here?" She asked.. "Let me in first.." She open the door.. And I went in.. When I enter her room, it smells like her.. It's really addicting..

"Why are you here? It's early"

"I'll court you remember, for now go to sleep and I'll make you a breakfast, go.." I said and push her back to her bed and fix the blankets to make her comfortable.."b-but"

"No buts Kim or else I'll kiss you again.." I said and put my face closer to her..

We look in each other's eyes, after some seconds we were back to reality..

"Yah! Ew!" She said and I just chuckled..

I went to the kitchen, "okay you can do this," I'm not good at cooking but I'll try my best.. For Jennie..

The food turns out great, it's already 7:25 it's time to wake her up since her class starts at 8 o'clock.. I went to her bedroom..

She sleeps quietly, she's still pretty even though she's sleeping.. Her cheeks I wanna pinch those.. I put the strand of her hair behind her ears.. "Hmm.." Jennie moaned.. "O-oh, Jen, wake up it's already 7:25.. Come breakfast is ready.." I said and shake her shoulders gently.. "Okay, I'll just get change wait me there.." She said still eyes close.. "Okay I'll wait for you.."

JENNIE's POV

"Shit, it's not a dream, she's really here.." Suddenly I remember the kiss that we both share.. Aigoo..

I'm currently experiencing identity crisis..

So what? Am I? Okay.. I give up, I'm gay.. What will they say if they knew I was.. Aish.. No way.. No, I still need to think about it..

This can't be..

But..

Aish!

I finished taking a shower and everything, I can smell a yummy breakfast..

"Hmm, you really cook this huh?" I said and taste it.. "Of course, how's the taste? Is it? Good? Or no?"

"I don't like it.." I said and put the fork down, "oh, really? I'm so sorry I didn't mea-" "it's just a joke haha! I love it! It's yummy!" I said and get a piece of it and put it in her mouth.. "Yummy right?" I said, "hm, not that bad.." She said.. "You know it's my first time to eat breakfast.." "Wait are you saying your not eating breakfast?!" I asked, "y-yes"

"Why?! You might have sick in what your doing.." I said, why do I sound concern.. Oh no she might.. Well anyways I'm really concern though.. But I should hide it to test her.. "Your concern?" She smirks, "yah! No! I'm not concern.." She chuckled, and we continue to eat..

"Lisa, I'll wash the dishes.."

"No, I'll be the one.. Okay?"

I guess I lose again..

We went out and take a walk, she talk about her friends silliness and we laugh together.. We didn't notice that's I'm already at my building.. "Guess I'll meet you later at lunch?" "Sure," I smile.. "Bye Jen! Don't go near those boys again.." She said looking into my eyes.. "As if were together?"

"We will be.. I promise that Jen" She smile and pat my head.. And I went to my class..

"What's with the smile?" They teased, "n-nothing.." I said.. "Sure?, is it Lisa? Are you already developing feelings?" Rosie suddenly asked and I cough nonstop.. I got shock on what she said, "oh gosh! Unnie what happened?!" Rosie pats my back while Irene unnie gave me a water.. "I'm fine thanks.."

"I think there's really going on between you two.." Irene unnie said but I try to ignore it, I feel my cheeks burn.. Stop!

It's already lunch time, I'am waiting for her when, "Jennie! Babe! I miss you!"

"Yah! Nayeon please stop" I said, "why?"

"Because I like her.." I got shock when Lisa is already here.. "Ohhhh, Jennie I didn't know JenLisa is real.." Irene unnie teased and they both laugh.. "Y-you?! She's mine! Lisa!"

"You wish" Lisa smile and offer her hand and I accepted it and we walk out while other people keep on saying JenLisa..

Cute..

"Thanks again.." I said, "no worries as long you're not stress or what.."

"Lisa, I'll be the one who treat today since you prepare our breakfast earlier.. "No, Jen it's on me okay? Just relax be comfortable with me" she smile and I just stare at her again.. I don't know whats with her eyes that makes me stare always.. "Don't stare at me like that, I might really kiss you again.."

I just playfully glared at her..

Silly!

Ang harot nila..anyways who's still awake?