THE SUB DANCER

JENNIE's POV

The question is who will they hire as my girlfriend?..

Aish.. I'm a girl.. Like? No one will ever bend my gender..

Anyways I was heading to our building when someone calls my name again.. "Hi Jennieeeeee!" She said and hugs me again..

"What again?" I asked, "will you accompany me to watch dance performance later?.."

"Pleaseeeeeeee please Jennie pleaseeee" she said, "okay fine! Go to your class now."

"Omg yey! Thanks! Bye Babe!" "How many times will I say to you?!" And she just smile..

Aish!...

"Jen, did you eat already?" Rosie asked, "yes, of course you should eat.." "Sanaol" they both said.... I chuckled..

The class started..

"Jennieeeee!!" Nayeon said..and clings to me.. "What?" "The dance performance later.." "Oh yeah yeah.."

"Oh Jen by the way we have plans, were gonna meet someone.." Irene unnie said.. "Yeah yeah sure.." I said.. "Jen! Did you know this girl? She is trending here at school.." Rosie said..

I checked my instagram and every people where posting about her.. "Who's this?" I asked.. "Oh she's the one that I saw yesterday!" Nayeon said.. "She dance so good, I like her tho, but I love you.."

"What the hell" I rolled my eyes..

Who's this girl

The class ended and I was walking alone when.. "Hi Babe! Hop it!"

"Aish you again.." I get the helmet and she ride me home...

I toss my body to my bed.. "Ughhhh, how will I get rid of you????"

Suddenly Rosie called me... "Jen Jen! We have already a plan!" She said, "What is it?"
"When we get there wait, can you open the door please?" She said and I ended the call..

I open my door and they come in..

"Okay so now what?"

"Okay so the plan is, meet that girl tell her that you need her to be her fake girlfriend and with that Nayeon will stop bothering you and boom! All is back to normal!" Rosie said. "Well that's our plan.." Irene unnie said... "Well why don't we message her now?"

"Look she d-doesn't have any social media accounts.." Rosie said while shuttering.. "What the?! She doesn't have?!"

"Y-yeah.." Rosie said..

"Look Jen let's just talk to her face to face.."

"Well where?"

"Uhm she's at the dance club.." Irene said...

"Look she even have a fans club what the heck.."

"Aish..she's taking my throne hahaha.." I said.. I get my phone and put my earphones on and listen to James Arthur's songs..

I close my eyes and I remember last year's event.. It was so fun, I am really big fan of James..

"Jennie, tomorrow let's meet her there okay?" Rosie said and I just nod and they went out because Rosie is hungry...

"Jen! OMG you came!" Nayeon said and cling to me.

"Uhm don't be too close.." I said, "aish babe don't be too harsh.." She said.. I just rolled my eyes.. "Well then buy me Fish cakes."

"Okay!" Nayeon said..

The show is starting but we are still here at the stall, girls where shouting.. I got my fish cakes while Nayeon is looking for more foods.. "Wait for me.." She said.. "Fine.."

As I was eating my fish cake, there is this girl who is dancing, it's the swag for me..

I look at it closely..

She wears beanie and some sweatpants.. Simple.. She treats her stage like it's hers...

Girls were so irritating they keep on shouting.. "Oh my ghadddd!! I loveee youuu, your so hotttt!!"

"Step on meeee!!" "You look like my future wife!!"

And a lot more... What is she famous for?

The performance ended, "what is your name???" The girl shouted..

She step up on the mic, "sorry, but I'm only a sub dancer, maybe I prefer not to say it thank y--" she didn't finish her word when we lock our eyes into each other..

It is really true, I thought I was on the movie when every one goes slow mo. Focus on her face, her eyes, her... "Jennie! I've been looking for you! Aish!" She said and clings on me...

Aish this girl.. "Aish you interrupted me!"

"What? Why?" Nayeon asked, "nothing let's go..."

I lie down..

And take a deep breath..

Owemji I hope you like it gays😭😭