SAMANTHA

LISA's POV

"Hey, hey, hey!" Jisoo ran to me panting, "why?" "Samantha.." She pants, "what?! What? Samantha? Who?"

She cleared her throat and take a deep breath, "Samantha! The girl who can die jut to be with you!" She said, "holy shit! What happened there?!.."

"She's here!"

"Fuck!"

I quickly went to canteen and sit beside Jennie.. I cling to her arms, it's been hours I don't still see Samantha... "Lisa you've been clinging to me, as if I would go anywhere.."

"Cuz she doesn't wanna lose you Jendeukkie" Jisoo said, "Jendeukkie?" Rosie ask.. "Yes I give her that nickname.."

"Lisa, don't look at your back.." Seulgi warned me.. It's about to go down.. "Uhm, what happening?" Jennie asked me.. "I-uhm.." "Samantha is here.."

"Who's Samantha?" Irene, Jennie and, Rosie asked.. "She's the girl who is willing to die for Lisa.. But Lisa doesn't like her.."

"It annoys me, Jen.. So please don't leave me.."

"What? Me? Pfft.. As if, look at your hands."

Lisa just shyly chuckled and the others tease them.. "Hey! Lisa!"

"Well shit.." Jisoo said.. "What is it? Samantha? Why are you back?" Seulgi said as she stands... "You still don't change huh?" Samantha said, "Jennie I'm sorry she's just like that.." I whisper to Jennie but she just hold my hands and squeeze it..

"Oh, so you are cheating on me already? Who's that bitch?" Samantha said to Jennie and that makes my blood boil... "Yah! Fuck off! Get that dirty hands away from Lisa!"

At this point a lot of people were looking at us.. "Bitch! Did you not hea--" I didn't let her finish her word to Jennie.. I slam the table and look at her angrily.. "Samantha!" I pinned her to the wall harshly that hurt her back. "Ouch Lisa!" I tightly hold her wrist and her hand are turning white due to lack of blood..

"Insult Jennie again you'll not only have this,
Got it!" I said and harshly remove my hands to hers.. She left shock, "let's go guys.." I pick up my bag and Jennie's bag, and I hold her hands intertwining with her..

We went to my dorm, "Jennie I'm so sorry earlier, I just I don't.." "Shh, it's okay I understand you, okay?" She said and hug me back.. "Ohh, so your now together?" Seulgi asked, "when is the wedding?" Irene unnie said, that cause them to chuckled, I scratch my nape and shyly smile at Jennie..

We decided to just watch, Jennie is sitting on my lap while holding her waist..

"Oh shit!" Jennie squeeze my hands because she got shock.. "Do you drink coffee everyday Nini?"

"No, it's just that, I get easily shock.."

"Oh, that's why you always flinched sometimes" I said and smile.. She taps my hand that means I should feed her popcorn again..

She's so cute...

Another day..

"Hey Nini! Good Morning!" I hugged her, "hmmm, I really like your scent" I said and buried my head to her neck.. "It tickles me Lisa hahahahaha" I smile at her neck..

"Hey hey hey, there's a lot of ants.." Irene unnie said, we chuckled at them..

I hold Jennie's hands as we go to their building..

"Bye Nini!" I said, "bye Lili!"

"Bye babe!" Seulgi said to Irene, "bye chipmunk!" Jisoo said to Rosie, "Bye chuuuu!"

Awww they are so cute..

I hope we are still like this forever..

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Fuck, why is she here?!" Irene said, "who?.. Oh shit.." Rosie said, "let's just ignore her we don't talk to shits right?" Jennie said..

Samantha saw Jennie with the two.. She smirk, "oh, the slut is here?" She laughed, the students were looking at them, while the three are not giving a single at look at her they just focused talking to each other..

"Hey! Did you not hear me?.. Huh!" She chuckled unbelievable.. Samantha went to Jennie and pulled her hair to look at Jennie.. "Who are you to ignore me huh?! Your just a slut!! I'm the real girl of Lisa.."

Jennie fixes her hair and dress.. "Samantha? Right?.. I pity you kid, keep on saying she's yours cause that will never happened okay?.." Jennie said and pats her head like a child.. That all of the students were shocked..

"Ohhh Savage Kim is back!!" Students were saying, Samantha death glare her as if Jennie is scared at her..

Little did Jennie know, Rosie keeps on sending messages to Lisa and saying everything that happened..

"Don't tell this to anyone even Lisa.." Jennie said to them that make Rosie gulp..

Shit. Rosie said to her mind..

She said to Lisa that she should not tell everything to Jennie because Jennie said not to tell anyone.. Lisa on the other side is worried about Jennie..

Lisa ran and hug Jennie when Jennie step out the building.. "Nini! Are you fine? Is your head okay?" Lisa said Rosie slightly bumps Lisa to not be so obvious.. "What? I'm fine hahaha.." "Oh hehe sorry.." She shyly scratch her nape.