SIT

JENNIE's POV

"So yeah we just hang out last night.." I said telling them what happened last night between me and Lisa.. I actually miss her already I texted her to come here..

"There's your Lisa" Irene unnie said, I turn around and smile at her.. "Hi Lili!" I jumped at her, "ugh, I miss my Nini.." She said as she still carries me.. "You're too sweet, the two of you should break up.." Jisoo unnie said, "No I will never will.." We said together, "jinx!" I said, "jinx again?" She said and we chuckled..

It's been a month since I said yes to Lisa that I will be her girlfriend.. I am sitting on her lap, "uhm, Unnie there's a vacant  sit beside you.." Rosie said, "shh, I love here.." I smile at take a sip of blue lemonade.. When suddenly, "Jennie!"

I know that voice it's Nayeon.. I look at her, "hey!"

"Oh wow, so your really together, officially I mean, congrats! I ship the two of you.. But I still envy the two of you.." She faked cry that cause us to chuckle.. "Well actually, I just got back here, I was out of the country.." She said informing us.. "No one asked.." Jisoo teased, "I don't care Jisoo.." Nayeon playfully rolled her eyes.. "W-wait, don't tell me that all of you ate together?! Irene and Seulgi???" Rosé and Jisoo???"

"Yup we fell inlove with each other, love in first sight in short.." Seulgi said..

"Uwa, unbelievable.. I should go find my the one bye guys!"

She said and we bid goodbyes..

I face Lisa still sitting on her lap..

"Hey, don't always move your on your skirt they might take advantage of you.." Lisa said as she remove her jacket nde put it on my lap.. "Thank you baby.." I said cupping her cheeks and looking in her pretty eyes..

"Did you know that I fell for your eyes the first time we met?" "Same as you Nini.." She said and pecks my lips.. And I playfully peck her lips repeatedly..

Oh if your wondering where is Samantha, well we drop her out.. You know the power of Seulgi unnie and Jisoo unnie..

"I love you Jennie so badly.."

"I love you too" I said and she pout, "why?" I asked, "really? Too? You were just agreeing that you love me.."

"Okay I love you Manoban" I said and peck her lips once again..