SHY

THIRD PERSON's POV

It was already afternoon.. Lisa hug Jennie tight but she don't know what she is hugging... "Hmm.." Jennie moan because someone is disturbing her sleep...

Lisa open her eyes lazily and see Jennie at her chest.. "Goodmorning Nini.." She said..

"Goodmorning Li--" the froze for a moment when they realize they were hugging each other.. "What the fuck!" The both shouted..

The both cover themselves, Jennie looked under the sheets and if she is wearing something as well as Lisa.. They look at each other.. "What did you do?!" They both said in unison again..

They both remember some parts..

"Shit shit shit.. I'm so sorry Jennie.." Lisa said and Jennie wears first and then Lisa..

"fucking hell... I'm so sorry Jennie please forgive me I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I- I--"
Jennie didn't let Lisa finished, "shh, quiet don't, I mean don't tell anybody else okay?"

"I promise Jennie Kim" Lisa said and pull out her pinky finger..

"Did we kiss only?" Jennie asked shyly.. "Uhm, y-yeah?"

"Lisa looked what you've done.." Jennie said and show the hickey that Lisa did.. "Omg, I'm sorry.."

No it's okay I enjoyed it.. Jennie said in her mind..

They both went to their building and they were so late..

"Hey guys how was the night?" Seulgi said while Lisa and Jennie both gulp..

They were not seated together and they were avoiding each other's eyes.. "Lisa were did you slept?"

Lisa was about to choke at her own saliva..

"I-I what?"

"Hey, don't be nervous did something happened Jennie?" Now it was Jennie's turn to choke at her own saliva.. "I what?"

"Was it fun? Lis?" Jisoo asked, "Ohhh, Jennie is already gay?" Irene and Rosie teased Jennie.. "Yah!"

"Hey hey Unnie, it looks like Lisa already marked you eh?" Rosie said and saw a hickey at Jennie's chest.. "Fuck.." Jennie mumbled, she fixed her blouse.. "Yah! No! Nothing happened okay? It was just a mosquito.."

"A horny mosquito to add Jennie?" Jisoo said that all of them laugh and Lisa just drink her lemonade nervously and smiling a little..

Jennie and Lisa still can't forget what happened yesterday, sometimes when they look at each other they felt hot.. As long as they try to avoid each other's gaze, it can't.. They just can't..

Lisa kept on texting Jennie that she was sorry and that they were drunk.. Jennie feel a pain in her heart when Lisa keep on saying sorry..

"Hey why aren't you walking together?" Jisoo said to Jennie.. "Uhm, I don't know?" Jennie said.. Jisoo pulled Lisa's arms at and put it beside Jennie.. "JenLisa!!!" The four other girls said teasingly..

"Yah!" Jennie said and death glare at them.. "She's really scary Lisa-yah"

"I know right?" Lisa said that make Jennie smile a bit..

They walked together as they went to the bleachers.. Their group of friends were laughing all hour and teasing each other..

They bought some street foods and eat together.. They bought can beers and drink it at Jennie's dorm..

"Hey look it's already 12 in the midnight why don't we sleep together?" Irene unnie said.. "I agree" Rosie said as she puts her head at Jisoo shoulders.. "Yeah I agree Jen.." Seulgi said..

"Of course you are free!" Jennie said..

"Yey!"

"Lisa sleep beside Jennie."

"What?!" Lisa said, "it's fine.." Jennie whisper.. "Oh okay, thanks.."

They slept..

Jennie cannot sleep and so she look at Lisa.. "I wanna hug you again.." She said.. "I love your nose, your lips everything about you.." Jennie said.. "I think I'm already loving you.." Jennie said..

She hugged Lisa, "hmm.." Lisa moaned..

So Jennie quickly remove her arms and pretend to sleep... Until she wakes up and it's already morning....