TUTOR

JENNIE's POV

"Okay guys that for today, by the way I like your video.. It's just, it's perfect." Gyon oppa said, "thanks." I said,

"You wanna eat?" Lisa asked, "sure your treat.. I'm hungry." "Okay.." She smiled..

Suddenly there's a girl who entered, "hi guys.." The girl said shyly..

"oh by the way Lisa? Can I talk to you for a sec?" Gyon oppa said while the girl go with them..

I wonder what are they talking about.. Lisa looks at me and I don't why..

After some minutes Lisa went to me, expecting that she'll tell me but it's a no.. It makes me a bit sad..

Why would I be sad tho?! Aish..

Okay relax..

"Hey, hey you okay? You look like your thinking something.. What is it? Are you okay? I keep on calling, Jen, but you look like you don't hear me.."

She while caressing my back..

"Y-yeah I'm fine.."

"Promise?" "Yes promise." I forced a smile..

We eat, "hey, why did you live in a dorm? When your rich?" She asked, "I just feel to have a dorm.." I said and take a bite..

"What does your father do?" I asked, "he's a professional chef..while my mother is a house wife..she just handles our restaurants at other country.."

"Oh really?! I wanna have those foods that your father make.."

"Me?" I almost choke, "food idiot!.. Aish!" I playfully glare at her, "oh yeah right food.." And we laugh.. I feel happy when I'm with her.. I don't why? Is it because I'm too comfortable?..

She first went to my dorm as usual and she went to her dorm.. Suddenly.. "Hey Jennie! We saw Lisa earlier she went here?" Rosie asked, "yeah she did.." I said and drink a water.. "Looks like you too are developing huh?" Irene unnie teased, "yah! Stop no.. I don't think so.." I said..

"Well your not sure Jen Jen.." Rosie said as she looks at my refrigerator.. "Have you eaten?" Irene unnie asked.. "Y-yeah.."

"With whom?"

"Uhm, with Lisa.."

"Ohhh, I smell something fishy.." Rosie said, "what? Where? I don't have fish there.." I said referring to my refrigerator.. "Stupid, I mean the two of you.." Rosie said, "oh I thought.."

"maybe later Lisa is already really courting you.." I choke at my own saliva.. "Wait are you really?!"

"W-what?! N-no!" I said and drink water, "are you sure Kim?" Rosie look into my eyes and I gulp.. "Your lying Unnie.." Rosie said, "look it's not that, aish I don't know!"

"Look Jen, are you gay?"

And I choke at my own saliva again.. "Okay your gay, look we still love you okay?" Irene unnie said, "it's just that.."

"Shh. Look it's okay, but be sure on what you really feel.." Rosie said.. "Wait I don't even know if I'm gay.."

"Someday.." Irene unnie said, "wait are you?" I asked curiously.. "Well, I don't know but that stupid Seulgi make me.."

"Your gay?"

"Okay I already Like Jisoo I'm sorry.." Rosie said as she covered her face with her hand..

"What?!" I got curious in everything, "and you didn't tell me?!" I said, "well you didn't tell us either!" Rosie said, "well it's a tie then.." I said..

LISA's POV

I wait for Jennie to open the door since were going to eat together, as usual every morning..

It's always my treat of course.

"Hey goodmorning.." And I saw the most pretty girl in the world.. It's so mesmerizing..

"Are you an angel?" I asked, "really Lisa, out of nowhere.." "Hey I'm serious, how can you be so pretty.." She playfully smack my arms and shyly smiled..

Cute..

We eat together and I bring her to her building.. "Byee!" And she have me her gummy smile..

"I love you Lisaaa!" Aigoo, here they go again.. I ran fast and went to my building..

It's already lunch time, and my class is already finished.. Shit shit I will need to tutor her first..

"Lis! Let's eat!" Seulgi unnie said, "oh sorry I have errands to do bye!"

I quickly went to the studio and see Aniya there, "oh hi Lisa! Unnie!"

"Hi Aniya! Let's start?"

"Yeah sure.."

I guide her since she's a beginner in dancing.. She's a freshman..

She's a nice kid..

"Wait no not like that your arms should be more elevated, like this.." I hold her arms and guide her.. "Nice like that!, good!"

She's a fast learner too..

After an hour, "Thank you Lisa unnie!" She bowed, "yeah sure, practice more at home okay?"

And we head out...