BOTTLED JUICE

JENNIE's POV

"Yah! your really getting close.." Irene unnie said as she wiggled her eyebrows.. "Where are you yesterday?" Rosie asked.. I almost choke at my own saliva.. Disgusting right?..

"I-I'm w-with Lisa..and what's the problem?"

"I thought your going to lie, anyways your cute here.." Rosie said, and she showed me our first pic together that was poster on Lisa's instagram account.. "Look look look!" Irene unnie said.. "What is it?" Rosie asked and went towards to Irene..

"Look, it says.. We look like a cute couple here.. Aww I ship the two of you!"

"Yah! Were both girls and I'm straight" I said and rolled my eyes..

Are you really straight? After what happened at the dance studio? The part where you fell on top of her?

My mind was taking to me..

What the hell?!

Aish!

Suddenly someone called me, it's unknown number.. "Hello?" "Hey Jen! Save my name, it's me Lisa.." "Oh y-yeah I will.."

"By the way I'm here downstairs."

"What the?! Downstairs?!"

"Yes, can I go up?" "N-no I will go down wait for me just a sec.." "Okay bye.."

"Who's that?" Irene unnie said, "nothing just eat there close the doors when you went out.." I said and immediately went downstairs and I didn't mind tying my shoes..

"Hey!" I said panting.. "Hey, what happened?" She asked, "nothing.."

god that's so tiring!

"Aigoo, you ran again? And you didn't tie your shoes.. Tsk tsk.." The next that happened is that she get on her knees and then tie my shoelace.. "Don't you go outside while your shoes is not properly tied, you might end up falling again.." She said and stand up, she fixed my hair.. I just look at her eyes.. I don't know what's happening but, she really do care a lot.. "Come let's go." She said..

"Are you like that to your friends?"

"What's like that?" "Like that, the caring mode of yours.." "Ah, well yeah sometimes.. But I do that specially to the person I treasure the most.." She said and smile..

Treasure the most?

Her mom?

Or.. No way what the hell where you thinking Ruby Jane.. Everything is fake okay?..

"What do you want to eat?" I didn't know that were already here.. "Uhm.. I think I'll get.."

"Lisa Lisa! Can we take picture?" "Lisaa!! Your so hot!!"

Aish!.. I feel pain on my chest and I don't know why that makes my mood down..

"Oh sorry... So what do you want? My treat..", "I think I'll get a drink only.. Blue lemonade.." "Are you sure?.." I just nod and scroll to my phone.. Not in the mood today..

"Aigoo, are you jealous?.. Look they are just fans okay? I don't care about them.."

"Me? Jealous? No way.." She just chuckled slightly.. Am I jealous?..

No no..

And we sit together.. "Well I ordered you a blue lemonade a chocolate waffle.."

Does she knows that's my favorite?.. Well.. "Thanks.."

Suddenly a notification pop up.. Lisa posted.. She took a picture of my half body of course without my face.. But the thing is she didn't tag me.. "Lisa, you didn't even tag me.." I said and pout.. "That's okay.." She said and smile.. "Here's your two lemonade and one chocolate waffle..

"Uwaa," I pick up the fork and take a bite of chocolate waffle.. "Yummy?" She asked, "yes of course it's my favorite.." "You ordered lemonade earlier now you act like your hungry.. Your really jealous earlier huh?" She teased, "no I'm not.." I said and glared at her.. "Well as you said.."

LISA's POV

So she's jealous earlier huh?.. So cute.. I just watch her eat the food.. When there's a chocolate on her side, so I wipe it with my thumb.. Her face was surprised, "oh sorry you have chocolate here so I wipe it.."

"Oh really? Oops.." She smiled..

I knew this was her favorite, the girl at the cashier said that Jennie always order this..

After I did that someone shouted, "JenLisa!!"

"Jenlisa?!" I said and turn around, girls shouted that.. "You look good together!!"

I just chuckled while Jennie avoid my gaze..

We walked together when my phone notif.. Someone tag me at the page called JenLisa.. They capture the part where I wipe the side if her mouth.. Aigoo..

I turn off my phone, "Jen, come it's time, dance club right?" "Oh y-yeah, come.." And we went together..

"Lisa! Your here, and your Jennie right?"

"Yes," "well I ship the two of you" Gyon oppa smile, "yah!" I said but inside my heart flutters.. It's like everyone support us but the reality is that everything is fake..

"Okay guys! Pair up!"

Gyon oppa tells the person whom they pair with, "okay JenLisa pair up!"

"Uhm, were partners.." I said shyly at her..

After 1 hour we already get the steps now it's our turn to perform.. There is this part, and it's my favorite.. My heart always beats madly..

The song started an we dance gracefully.. Here comes the part.. I held her waist with my hands while her legs hugs my thighs.. And both faces were close to each other..

"JenLisa!!" The shouted that made me smile inside..

Jennie look into my eye, gosh her eyes.. They drown me into it..

It's like when you look into her eye you cannot get away through it..

Dance club ended.. Now where now going..

"Jen wait!" She stopped, I get a bottle of juice and write something.. 'Can I be your girlfriend?'

I give it to her, "Of course, but it is fake right?"

Oh shit.. everything is fake, is still..

"Of course.." I said..

And she showed her gummy smile..