DANCE STUDIO

LISA's POV

"You said yes?!"

"Of course Unnie! I don't wanna let her go again.. I can't, and I don't know why.."

"Look Lis, that's okay.. As long as you love her or like her?" "Thanks Unnie.."

"Anyways, Seulgi and I we have errands to do.." She smirk.. "Aigoo, and who's this girls?".. I said, "Secret.."

"Aigoo unnie, take care bye!" I said and close the door for her.. I don't have Instagram account or any social media accounts.. First of all I don't know how to do it, I'm just focusing on my dance club and I'm into singing to.. I like James Arthur because of Jennie...

I change my clothes and I proceed to Engineering building.. After this I will have to go the dance club..

JENNIE's POV

"Really she already agreed?!" "Yess!!.."

"Nice then!"

The class already ended while I walk from my dorm alone...

I hope no one will call me..

"Jennie!" Wait is is Lisa?.. I turn around and she went to me.. "Oh Hi! Are you really Lisa?"

"Why?" She asked, "Cuz your not rude today.." "Wow, me rude? Tsk.." She click her tongue.. "Anyways why'd you call me?"

"Come with me, my friends were not with me.." She said, "wow so now in your friend"

"You can say that.." I smile and we walk towards the dance club.. "Hey tomorrow there's a club and we should join, for today I'll just practice new dance.." She said while looking at me..

"Oh okay then.."

We've arrive at the dance club.. "Hi Lisa!, oh are you Jennie?" The girl look at me, "Y-yes I'm Jennie" I said and smile.. "Oh nice meeting you then, I'm Janina" The girl smiled.. And she pull out her hand for a shake hands..

I took it and did what she did..

I get a chair, while Lisa put her bag on the floor and took her phone.. "Lis, do you have social media accounts?" I asked.. "No not at all" "why? Cuz your famous?" I said, "No, I don't know how to do with it.."

"Well I can make you one and teach you, since you agreed to help me.." I said, "okay then.."

I make her an instagram account, "here, now you know how to make one, wait follow me first.." I said.. "There now you have one, I'm your first follower and the first person you've followed back." I said and smile at her... "Well we should take a pic so that you are the first person in my instagram.." She said, "well okay then.." She opens her camera app and we took a photo...

"Your cute here!" Jennie said when she was about to pinch my cheeks

"Your cute here!" Jennie said when she was about to pinch my cheeks... "Ow, I'm sorry.." She said.. "It's okay.." I tell her..

The room went silent.. "Look! You like it!" I said, "tag me tag me!" Jennie said..

I edited it and tag her on my post.. I put a caption with, 'we look like a cute couple here.'

"Well then thanks for making me one, I'll just practice here.." I said, "oka--" I remove my shirt and change it to crop top.. "What the hell Lisa! Why we're changing in front of me?!" She said as she covers her eyes while she is peeking through the small hole that her hands formed.. Cute.. "Oh I'm sorry.." I said innocently..

I click the music and start choreographing...

I was in the middle of my dance... "Your really good at dancing huh?" Jennie said. "Thanks.. You know when I'm still a kid my mom registered me at a dance teacher.. And the teacher sees potential in me so.. Yeah.."

"Really?, my childhood was just plain, nothing special about it...anyways why don't you teach me your dance steps so that I can learn something about dancing.."

"Sure why not?" Jennie remove her Denim Jacket.. "Okay so first you should exercise your body so that when you are dancing your muscles will not hurt.."

We exercised and teach her the dance steps.. "Your good at it!" "Of course I'm Jennie Kim.." She said and we chuckled.. "Right your Jennie Kim.." I said..

After some minutes we finally get it.. "Nice one! Now you know how dance!" I said.. Jennie was about to stand when she trip on her shoelace.. I suddenly catch her, but we still ended falling, she fall from my top.. Our faces are one again close to each other.. Sweaty bodies where stick together..

"Shit. I'm so sorry Lisa.." Jennie said she was about to get out when.. "Wait let's just stay like this for a bit..."

"Uhm..are we done?" Jennie said, "oh sorry.."

"Jen water?" I giver her first my water bottle.. God she's so hot when drinking..

"Thanks.."

"I'll ride you home, my car is downstairs I just park it here before I went to you.." I immediately cover my mouth.. Shit did I just.. Ugh! "You followed me?"

"Never mind here extra shirt.." I give her my extra shirt.. "Thanks.."

She change first at the bath while I just change here.. I wipe my sweat, and I notice that Jennie enters the studio so I do it more sexily.. I notice that she just stares at my abs..

"Oh your here Jennie!" Okay that's enough Jen.. You'll see more in the future.. "O-oh, yeah I'm here.."

"Come let's go I'll get you home.."

Okay so dahil may JenLisa moments ulet tayong nakita sa The Show At dahil nilike ni crush yung post ko eher👉😗👈 2 updates tayo ngayon😌
Anyways I hope you like it😬