I THINK I'M GAY

JENNIE's POV

"Oh, yeah by the way Jen.. Gyon oppa said that, I will be performing since everyone is been waiting for me and you know lot of potential in our club.."

"Oh really?! Congrats!" I said as I drink my blue lemonade.. "Anyways, uhm will you be there?" "Of course if you want too.." I said with a smile.. "Of course I would love that!"

It's been days since Lisa and I hang out.. She's practicing at the studio plus she's busy with her studies so she would like text me every day.. and of course I reply..

I hope she's doing fine..

After how many days it's already the day that she will perform..

I wait here as well as her friends and mine..

"Hey, you okay? What are you thinking?" Rosie said, "nothing." 

"Hey Mandu! Excited to see your Lisa?" Jisoo unnie said teasingly.. "Yah! First of all I'm not a Mandu." "Yes you are" she said, "second of all she's not my Lisa okay?"

"Okay let me change it, your soon to be Lisa.." She emphasize the word soon.. "Ugh, your so" I playfully smack her arms, "yah! Rosie your girlfriend is so annoying!"

"Tease her more." Rosie whispered but I heard it.. "Yah! I hear you"

Now it's Lisa's turn... There's already a lot of people.. Girls where shouting,

The show starts.. And she already started with the heated moves.. "Ohh go Lisaaaaa!" I shouted..

"Too obvious Kim.." Jisoo patted my back.. "I-uhm what? Yah! Of course she's a frien--" I didn't finish my word when she really do a hot move and she looks at me..

I-uhm.. Shit..

That's hot...

"Rosie?"

"Yes unnie?"

"Is it hot?"

"What? No, why? People were wearing jacket.." "Oh really?" I said and fanned myself.. "Oh I know why.." She wiggled her eyebrows.. "I-uhm.. No it's already cold.." I said denying that I got hot because of Lisa...

Ugh.

I think I'm gay...

Fuck!

...

The show was finished.. "Hey! Lis! Here!" Jisoo unnie wave her hands.. "Hey Guys since we are complete why don't we get drunk tonight?" And suddenly Irene un ni slapped Seulgi Unnie's arms. "Aw that's hurt babe.." "I'm in!" Lisa said, "me two!" Jisoo said, "me three?" Rosie said..

And they all look at me while Irene unnie nodding her head saying I should not say yes.. "Uhm, of course sorry unnie" I hug Irene unnie.. "Okay fine! Since I'm the eldest I should follow the youngest right?" She said sarcastically, and we all laugh...

THIRD PERSON's POV

It was already dark outside and few people inside.. They got drunk even Irene, "hey, Jennie stop! That's too much.." Lisa stopped Jennie.. "No, I will neverrrr stopppp.."

And Lisa only sigh heavily and drink a shot...

They decided to go now since it's already 3:30 in the morning.. Of course it was difficult when they went home... Lisa was with Jennie while the two couple too..

Lisa opens the door of Jennie's dorm..

"Lisaaaaa~~"

"What?"

Jennie look at Lisa, analyzing Lisa's face..

"You know" Jennie said and caught off guard of Lisa when Jennie pinned her on the wall.. "You made me.. So.. Hot earlier don't do that again!..." Jennie shouted and then rubs Lisa's lips.. "Hmm, I wanna kiss this again.." Jennie chuckled.. "Fuck I'm gay!" Jennie said and after that everything is just so hot..

They kiss roughly and Lisa un pin herself from Jennie and pinned Jennie.. "I know you will.." Lisa said between there kiss, Jennie moaned when Lisa inserted her tongue on Jennie's mouth.. Lisa holds Jennie's petite waist and they proceed to Jennie's room..

As the kiss heated, Jennie crawl her hands under Lisa's shirt.. and rubs Lisa's mad abs..

"Hmm, Jen" Lisa moaned, Lisa started Kissing Jennie Jaw and back to Jennie ears and then to Jennie neck and to her chest..

Lisa removes Jennie's shirt and her bra and she marks Jennie.. "Ugh, fuck Lisaaa!" Jennie moaned.. After Lisa mark Jennie she kiss her roughly..

Until they catch their breaths and hug each other.. Lisa spooned Jennie which Jennie likes it and holds Lisa's hand.. "Goodnight.." They both said..