FIRST MEETING?

JENNIE's POV

"Aigoo, Chaeyoung!!" I ran, and ran.. Shit shit they are following me... Those girls and boys where following me... The three of us were running not until.. I bump into someone...the impact is to strong that makes me sit in the floor.. "Ugh fuck..."

"Jennie!" Rosie offer her hands and Irene... "You okay?" Irene unnie said..

"Jennie! One picture only!!" They shouted..

"Holy cow I'm so sorry," I said as I catch my breath got shock when I notice that it's the girl that we are looking for.. "Omg the sub dancer!!" And they turn there gaze to her.. Aish..

She just look at me, and suddenly she put her mouth at the side of my ear saying..

"Next time don't run, be careful hm?" She said.. I just look at her surprised, "Don't stare at me I might kiss you.." She said..I got shock on what just happened, I panicked.. So I run away from her..

"Jennie wait for us!"...

"Jennie you should've grab that opportunity! Aish jinjja!" Irene said.. "Sorry, I got shock on what happened okay? I-it's just that w-why did she do that all of a sudden.."

"Too affected Ruby Jane?" Rosie said with a smirk plasters on her face.. "Aish! Stop no!"

"Why don't we follow her? Come come talk to her now.." Irene unnie said, "b-but unnie,"

"No buts Ruby Jane..." She hold my hand and we followed her..

Girls where coming after her, "can we take a selfie? Please?" But she decline respectfully..

Famous? Huh?

"Aish why does it have to be her?!" I said to them but they just gestured me to go with the flow...

They entered the engineering department when I got stumbled at the stairs.. "Aww!" I said that I didn't notice that she saw me.. "Fuck fuck fuck unnie!" They left me, "ugh fuck you.." I try to walk but I can't I think u got sprained.. I try to stand up when someone guided me, it's her... "Thanks.." I said, "were you following me?"

Shet..

"W-what y-you?! No way!" I said, "then why are you here?" She asked.. "B-because I-I uhm, I have a friend here.."

"Well then I should leave you here.." She was about to leave when.. "W-wait!" I grab her legs.. "What?"

"Can I talk to you it's important..please?"

She hesitate for a minute and she guided me at the bench... "Aigoo.."

"What is it?" She ask.. "Can you uhm, b-be, uhm.."

"What?" She asked..

"Uhm.. " "faster..." "Canyoubemyfakegirlfriend?" I said faster.. "What?, you know your cute but no.." She said while she pats my head and go away.. "Fuck, w-wait!" Aish!.. "Yah! Come back here!..aish! Annoying shit.."

"Aw! My ankle..." Aish I'm so stupid...

"Yah! It didn't even work!" "Then why don't you join her club!"

"Really? Are you serious? With this condition?" I said as I point my sprained ankle... "What I mean is if your already okay.." Rosie explained.. "Aw unnie! It hurts careful please.." Irene unnie said as she puts the ice bag on my sprained ankle...

Aish what am I doing... Why do I have to beg her? Who do she thinks she is?..

Okay that's for today, anyways who's awake?