PERFORMANCE VIDEO

JENNIE's POV

"Okay that's it for today, you may leave now except for Lisa and Jennie.." Gyon oppa said that make us curious..

"Uhm may I know what is it?" I asked, as Lisa offered her hand for me to stand.. "You have a task..Make a presentation video because the president of the school requires every clubs so I pick the two of you.."

"Why us?" I asked, "the two of you is just perfect.." He said that make us chuckled.. He was about to go out, "w-wait when is the deadline?" "Tomorrow afternoon so if I were you practice here bye kids" and he went out..

"Aigoo, guess there's no hanging our with friends today huh?" She said, "yeah." I said in low tone.. "Jennie!" I look at my back and it's Nayeon again.. "Hey" I said..

"Lisa?! You're here again?! Pft.." She said jealously.. "Your with her again Jennie?!"

"Why what's wrong with it? As if there's an us?" She faked her cry, "that hurts.."

"You better keep your hands off her" she glared at Lisa and went out. "She's so crazy for you.." She chuckled, "yeah I agree it creeps me out.." I said..

"Let's start?"

I nod.

After 30 minutes we already did the choreography right.. Thanks to Lisa 'cause she choreograph our dance..

Lisa gets her phone and we started recording.. "Jen click the button.."

"Okie."

3,2,1.. "Hi I'm Jennie and this is.."

"I'm Lisa and Jennie is my girlfriend.."

"Yah! Aish!" I said, she just look at me..

It's not time to joke around why would she do that.. I glared at her..

LISA's POV

I'm just teasing her because she's so cute when she's angry but sometimes she's like a tiger when she's angry..

"Hi Jennie Kim and this is.."

"I'm Lisa and She's my wife.."

"What the.. Lisa!" she playfully smack my arms.. "Ouch!" "You deserve it.." She rolled her eyes and I just chuckled..

And after some minutes were done..

We drink our water, "uhm, Lisa.."

"What?" I asked, "can I have your water? You seem not thirsty.." "Aigoo, too thirsty?" I said and give my water..

Too whipped for her. Periodt.

"Lisa turn around,"

"What why?" I guess I'm too late.. She remove her shirt and she's only on her sport bra..

Holy shit. Calm down Manoban, calm down...

"I said turn around pervert!" She chuckled..

Did I just drooled?!

And the show is finished..

Well time for payback..

I remove my shirt, and wipe my sweat..

I didn't bring extra shirt shit. Well I should go out like this..

"Lisa! You don't have shirt!" She said and she close her eyes.. "Get used to it Love"
"Love?! Love your face Lisa" she said.. "Wait are you kidding your really going outside with sport bra?!" She asked.. "Why not?"

"What the hell, no way.." We went back inside and she look for extra shirt.. "Well I don't have any.. Look just wear your shirt earlier.,"

"Why?, don't you want others to look at my abs?"

"No." I got shock..

"Well what I mean is it's not good.."

"Oh, I thought your already possessive for me.." I said and pout.. "And I would I?" She asked.. "Because.." I go near at her while looking at her eyes...

"I love your eyes Jennie Kim.."

"It has nothing to do in what your saying Lisa.." She said looking in my eyes.. "Don't look at my eyes I might kiss you until you drop.." And I receive a smack on my arms..
"Ouch!" "Deserved, Lisa.. Put on your shirt.." And she went out.. "Y-yah! Wait for me!"

"Are you hungry Jen?"

"No thanks."

"It's hot today wait.."

I pull out my umbrella, "here, so that your skin will not get dark.." "How about you?"

"Don't worry about me as long as your good.." I smiled, "why are you doing this?

"Because I'm your suitor and your soon to be girlfriend.."

"Aigoo, keep fooling yourself.." Suddenly someone shouted "JenLisa!" And I just smile.. "People nowadays" she said..

"Let's go to my dorm you want?"

"Sure.."

I unlock my door and we went in..

"What do you want? You want juice? Beer? Or water?"

"Uhm, I want bed!" And she toss her body on my bed.. "Aigoo," I said and fix our things.. "Uwaaa, it's so soft, I could be here forever.." She said while rolling.. "Your so cute.." I chuckled while looking at her..

"Yah stop!" She said as she smack my arms again using my pillow.. "Ahh so you want pillow fight huh?" I said and start playing, suddenly my pillow flew and I don't have any, so what I do is I tickle her..

"Yah Lisaaaaaa! Hahahahahaha!" Laughter were filled in this room.. She's so cute.. "Yah! Yah I can't breathe hahahahaha!"

"Okay okay I'll stop.." And we laugh I was about to Stand when I slipped and ended up on her top..

And again I can't get out of her eyes.. She's so beautiful.. "Uhm, your heavy.."

"Oh sorry.."

"It's okay.." She said still laying down, I lay down next to her.. And I hug her.. "Can I hug for awhile please?"

"I don't have any choice Lisa your already doing it.." She chuckled.. "Oh really.." I chuckled.. I close my eyes..

"Your so fluffy,"

"So are you saying I'm fat?!"

"No, no I mean that your skin is so smooth it's addicting.." I said..

And the room is filled with silence..

When..

"Lisa are you her--"

"Holy shit."

"Look it's not what you think" I try to explain.. "Look sorry for interrupting but stay strong the two of you!" Jisoo unnie smiled.. "Let's talk later Manoban.." Seulgi unnie said and close the door..

"Aigoo..." Jennie said, "look I should go now, see you tomorrow?"

"Wait,"

"What?" "Let me walk you to your dorm.."

"Look it's oka-" "it's a command Jennie, now come let's go.."

"Aish.."