LAST YEAR OF COLLEGE

THIRD PERSON's POV

A lot of problem happened to the both of them, and they are ready for more.. The both couple were times more clingy to each other after what happened last year..

They were more protective to each other, but still the sweet couple in the University..
For them college life is the best, because they finally met the one they were destined too..

"Lili, Icannotlivewithoutyou.." Jennie said fast while hugging Lisa's waist, they don't mind the people who are staring at them and some are jealous of them.. "What? Speak slowly.." Lisa chuckled at Her Jennie's cuteness.. "I said, I cannot love without you.." Lisa chuckle and smile at Jennie, "same baby.." Lisa said and did a long kiss on Jennie forehead.. "Uhm, can we get Jennie? Cuz class is about to start? Hehe," "Oh yeah yea--" "wait for a second can you?" Jennie said to Rosie.. "Aigoo," Rosie said...

"Were do you wanna eat Chipmunk?" Jisoo asked, "Anywhere with you.." Rosie said and Gives a peck on Jisoo's lips.. While Irene and Seulgi is still holding each other's hands while Seulgi tells Irene something that makes her blush..

"Aigoo, there's mo difference between us, look at you... Too sweet too sweet.. Let's go we have class.. Bye baby" Jennie said and Lisa kiss Jennie's mandu lips..

"Bye mandu!" Lisa bid goodbye

"Bye chipmunk!" Jisoo bid goodbye

"Bye baby! Love you!" Seulgi bid goodbye..

"Aren't we the luckiest gays in the world?" Lisa said as they watch there own girlfriends walk inside their building.. "Yes we are," Jisoo said, "I'm so proud of us!" Seulgi faked cry.. That cause them to laugh..

"First day no lesson, it was not fun phone is boring.." Jennie said, "Uwaa, you know first day for us is full of assignment.. Fuck that prof..." Seulgi said.. "Uhm, guys aren't we gonna eat yet?, I'm hungry.."

"Your hungry? Oh hi hungry!" Jisoo teased, "yah! Aish..." Rosie death glared at Jisoo, "oh, sorry sorry.." And they all laugh..

"Come let's eat! My treat!" Lisa said and they went to some fast food chain..

"Let's buy beer and watch a movie!" Seulgi said, "I'm in!" Jisoo said, "well of course why would I say no?" Rosie said, "I'm in too! I mean were in too.." Lisa said, "oh nice then cool, let's go Jisoo let's buy..." Seulgi said, "Seulgi-yah," "why?" "Didn't you said you have assignments? Well we can do cramming you know our mind works when we do cramming.." Seulgi wink at Irene, "aigoo, tsk tsk.." Seulgi smile and kiss Irene's cheek,

Jennie is sitting on Lisa's lap, when Jennie faced Lisa.. "Oh my ghad, you scared me..." Lisa said, "daddy.." Lisa's pants get tight.. "Jennie.. Why?" Lisa whispered, "Daddy I'm wet down there.. Maybe you can handle it?"

Jennie said and lick Lisa's ear.. "Baby, later.. They are still here.." "But I need youu.."they talk in whisper.. "Not now.." Lisa said kiss Jennie's lips.. Jennie kiss Lisa longer and they make out.. "Uhm, guys go get a room.. Could you? My chipmunk is here.." Jisoo said.. "Of course we will, come Lisa.." Jennie said and wink at Lisa...

Lisa chuckled at her horny girl..

Jennie locked the door.. "You're really naughty huh?" Lisa said, and she pinned Jennie at the wall and attacked her lips.. "Hmm, make it rough.." Jennie said.. "Of course I will.." Lisa said between their hot kiss..

"Baby, goodmorning.." Jennie said to Lisa.. "Hmm, goodmorning baby.." Lisa said and hug Jennie closer... "Are they still there?" Lisa asked, "I don't know.." And then someone texted.. Jisoo have a chat on their group chat..

"Jennie was screamer @LalisaManoban😳"

"Aigoo, Lisa, they did hear it!" Jennie said, "I said be quiet right?" Lisa chuckled.. "But you know I think I'm still horny.."

"Yeah me too." Lisa replied...

And they did it once more...

Sadly this story has come to an end, I really hope you enjoyed it guys! If you enjoyed it share this to your friends!😬 I love you guys! Please stay healthy and don't go outside if it's not needed, stay at home stay hydrated and always sanitize everything.. Love you mwah😘🙈