ARE YOU SURE?

JENNIE's POV

"By----" I was about to bid goodbye to Lisa when, "hey Jennie!..ugh! You again?! Lisa?"

"Why? Nayeon?"

"Why do you keep on fetching her and bringing her here? Are you guys have something?!" Nayeon suspects, I gulp, getting nervous on what she will say to her..

"Uhm, n-no.. She's just a friend.."

Oh..

"Make sure.." She said and went out...

"Bye Jen! Call you later?" And I just smiled..

"You will never know what happened to me yesterday.." Rosie said. "Okay what's the tea?" I asked.. "Jisoo asked me on a date, were going out later.." "Your so gay" I said, "well so are you.." "Yah! No.. I-I mean I don't know.."

"Where's Irene unnie?"

"She's absent cuz she's still sleepy.."

"Oh really?.." "Yeah.."

The class finished early since our other professor were absent, "Unnie, let's go to the café!" "Sure!"

We sat there, "hi Jennie!" Okay Nayeon again.. "What?" "What are you doing?"

"Nothing Nayeon.."

Suddenly..

"uhm, are you Jennie Kim?"
The cashier asked, "yes why?"

"Oh, someone already bought your food.."

"May I know who is this?"

"She said that she prefer not to tell her name." "Oh, really..".. "Who's that?!"

"I don't know.." "Looks like I know who gave that to you.." Rosie said, "look.." Rosie showed her phone to me..

Lisa posted 1 minute ago.. She posted these foods with a caption of.. 'Hope you enjoy it'

"Look, what if it's not me.. I'm sure it's not me.." I said.. Suddenly the girls were shouting outside.. "Oh look who's here.." Nayeon said, I turn around and it's Lisa..

"Yah! Lisa!, are you the one who gave this to Jennie?"

Lisa just look at me.. And I was like 'what?'

And the there's this girls saying.. "JenLisa!"
I gulp and look at her.. "Yes it's me why?" And then the girls squeals.. Why it's so hot in here.. "Ohhhh, unnie.. your blushing.." Rosie whispered.. I look away and just drink the Lemonade.. "You said your just friends!"
Nayeon whines.. "We're just friends.." I turn around and she went out..

Aigoo..

I went to my dorm.. When my phone receive a text.. "Hey, I was busy earlier but I'll make it up to you today, I'll be there in a sec.." Lisa texted.. What the.. She's going here..

Oh no..

Suddenly my door opened.. "Lisa!"

I'm just with my bra and skirt..

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Jennie I'll just go out bye..."

Shit..

I change my clothes into oversized tshirt and a short.. "Okay you can come in now..."

"I'm so sorry Jennie.."

"No it's fine.." I insist.. "Look I bought you foods.." She said and cough.. "Oh thanks.."

We started a movie.. Lisa keeps on coughing.. "Hey are you okay? You look pale.."

"Yes I'm fine.." I touch her neck and she's hot.. "Hey your hot." "I know right.." She smirk oh god. "Aish not in that way, I mean your literally hot Lisa, you have sick..look lay down.." I said and fix everything.. "Jen, it's okay really.."

"Lisa no shut your mouth." I said.. And she just hide herself on my blankets..

I turn of the tv and get a medicine.. "Here take this, why dd you go here when your not feeling well Lisa?"

"I just wanna make it up to you since we didn't have lunch together.."

"Next time don't do that, prioritize your health Manoban.."

She nod and drink the medicine.. I checked her temperature and it's 38.6.. "Ohh, that high..".. "Sleep now Lisa," I said and get my pillow.. "Hey where are you going?" She asked.. "I'll go sleep at the couch.."

"No I will sleep at the couch wait.." She try to get up.. "No Lisa..goodnight!" And I went out..

LISA's POV

It's already midnight but I can't sleep.. Why do I have to get sick?! I got up and went to the couch.. I sat on the floor and stare at Jennie, she might be scary sometimes but she really have a kind heart..

I gently caress her head.. "Goodnight."

I went back to the room..

ROSÉ's POV

"Chu, where's Lisa? and Jennie?"

"Oh yeah right, Lisa said she have fever, Jennie takes care of her.." "Jennie?!" "Yup!"

"Where's Irene unnie?"

"She's with Seulgi.." "Oh god.." I facepalm..