MISUNDERSTANDING

JENNIE's POV

Lisa didn't message me, so I decided to find her.. "Hey are you Jisoo?"

"Yeah why? Looking for Lisa?"

"Y-yeah.."

"She's at the dance studio I think?"

"Oh thanks! Oh by the way sometime maybe we can talk?" I said regarding with her relationship with my Chipmunk.. "Yeah sure why not your best friend!" She smiled..

I went to buy Lisa a drink.. And went to the dance studio.. I peak through the mirror when I saw her with a girl, Lisa holding her arms while Lisa is on her back..

Is she really?!

What?!

Hell no!

Fuck!

The girl is enjoying it huh?

Pft!

Is this the reason why she didn't texted me? To flirt?!

Hell no Manoban..

Aish! Why am I so affected?! As if there's an us???

Aish! I wasted my money for this shit.. I throw the drink at the trash can and went to my dorm..

I went to sleep...

I woke up, "aigoo.." I stretch for sometime and I wanna sleep again.. "Nini, wake uppp"

"Wait five minu--, wha the fuc-- Lisa?!"

"Hi?"

"What are you doing here?! The door is lock.."

"No, it's not lock Nini, and I'm mad at you.."

"Why?" "What if someone peak at you?! What if someone do something bad to you?! You always need to lock your door.."

She said while crossing her arms.. Cute but no no no.. She's flirting..

"Why are you angry? Didn't I'm the one who supposed to be angry to you?"

"Uhm w-why?"

"You are flir--, no nothing.." I sat up..

"What?"

"Nothing.." "Are you hungry? Sorry I didn't texted you earlier, I have errands to do.."

"No it's okay.."

"Hey are you alright?" She asked, "yeah." I said coldly.. "Hey nini~~are you okay?" She said as she hugs me.. "Yeah I'm fine Lisa.."

"No your not.. Jen please what is it?" She said still hugging me.. Her face on my neck..

"I'm fine Lisa promise.."

"If you say so.." She said...

Wait, I want hug...

I wanna say that but..

"Should I order something?"

"Your choice Lis.."

LISA's POV

I don't know what's the problem of Jennie..

Is she mad at me? What did I do?

I order everything she wants because it might be her month today..

You know girls they are complicated sometimes..

"Here Your milk Ice cream.."

And we are watching Netflix.. Riverdale season 5 episode 2..

"Lisa, can you pass me the maltesers?"

I can see that she's happy.. So.. Yeah maybe I'm right, she have today..

It's already 12 in midnight and we finished other movies and Jennie is already non stop yawning..

"Hey Jen, you should rest.. I'll just fix here and head off.." I said.. And she just nod.. I fix her blankets and her hair.. "Goodnight" I said.. I turn off the television and fix everything..

She's so cute when she sleep..

"Hey Lisa!"

"Hey Rosé?" "Yeah your right, hey, Jennie got jealous yesterday.."

"What?!" "She got jealous at you idiot!"

"M-me?! Why me?!" "She saw you flirting with another girl at the dance studio, she was about to surprise you with your favorite drink.. How sweet.."

"Surprise me?!... That girl?! Aniya? She's just my student,"

"Don't explain to me, explain to her.. Anyways where's Jisoo?"

"She's at the canteen waiting for you, where's Jennie?"

"At her dorm I think, she went back there to get some stuff..."

"Oh really? Thanks."

"Yeah no prob. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I quickly headed to her dorm.. Aigoo, she really don't lock it.. "Jennie?"

"At the bed!"

"Hey, Nini.."

"Oh hi, what is it?" "I'm so sorry" I said and hug her. "What why?"

"You got jealous, and your mad because of me.."

"What?! Me?! Jealous?! Who told you?"

"Uhm, Rosé told me earlier.."

"Aish! I'll kill that girl.."

"No don't kill her, she helped me.. I really don't know what I did, so bought you foods yesterday because I thought your on your mens yesterday..you make me worried.."

"Don't be it's okay, I'm just immature too much I don't know why I'm like that.. When there no an us, right?"

"We will." I said and hug her.. "Anyways help me with this.."

"Okay.."

"Wait so yesterday your going to surprise me with my fave drink huh? How sweet of my Nini.." "Shh stop it it's so lame.."

"I don't find it lame tho.."
I smiled at her.. "Didn't you know that your so beautiful Jennie?"

"Yeah I know Lisa.." and we chuckled..

"By the way who's that girl?"

"She's Aniya, she's a freshman.. I teached because Gyon oppa tell me too, I didn't tell you because it's not that important so.. And I did't know it would end up in misunderstanding.. Sorry.."

"Oh, no don't sorry it's okay, I should be.."