IN A TROUBLE

THIRD PERSON's POV

Lisa was playing soccer with her friends at the field.. "Hey! Aish!" Lisa said as she misses the soccer ball...

After an hour of playing they take a break.. "I'll just go to the bathroom..I will go to the dorm I will go out with Jennie bye Unnie's!"

"Sure, be careful.." Seulgi said to her..

As Lisa is going out the bathroom since she's done.. Someone approach her..

"Hey! So your Lisa?"

A guys said with a mask.. And there's a two guys with a baseball bat...

Shit is about to go down.. Lisa thought..

"Yes? Why?" Lisa said without a nervous tone.. "Didn't you know that Jennie is a slut? She'd date all o the boys here.." He said, Lisa got mad because someone just insulted Jennie.. "Don't you insult my Jennie!" Lisa shouted, her fist is turning white because of anger.. "My Jennie?!" The guy chuckled and because serious, "She should be mine not yours!, beat this up!" The guy shouted and the two guys starts beating up Lisa..

Lisa fight and do all she can but Lisa was defeated because they have base ball bats..

Lisa has a lot of wounds and blood on the side of her mouth.. Scratches were all over her arms to legs..

"W-who a-are you?" Lisa said weakly.. "Secret." And they went away leaving Lisa weakly.. Lisa gets dizzy and she tries to stand up but then someone helped her.. "Hey Lisa?! Is that you?!" Nayeon said, "OMO, aigoo who did this?!" Nayeon said, Lisa doesn't have enough energy so Nayeon calls a car and they bring her to her dorm..

Nayeon already texted Jennie..

"Who did this to you Lisa?"

"I-I don't know.. Don't tell Jennie please" and she passed out.. "Omo, aigoo.. Omg what do I do?"

After some minutes Jennie entered, "omg Lisa, what happened?!" Jennie whisper as she cries.. "Shh it's okay, Jen she'll be okay just treat her wounds, take care of her I'll leave the two of you.." Nayeon said and hugged Jennie and leave..

"Babe, what happened to your beautiful face? You don't deserve this baby.." Jennie said as she is caressing Lisa's head carefully not to wake her up..

Bruises were all over Lisa's body.. And it hurts Jennie heart when she saw Lisa..

Jennie gets Lisa's aid kit.. She puts this on wounded parts.. after that she kisses Lisa's fore head and she lay beside her.. While she is sleeping tears wee still rolling down..

Lisa wake up and She notice that someone is on her chest.. She saw Jennie with a tear that is falling, but she is sleeping..

"Baby?" Lisa said, Jennie suddenly wakes up with puffy eyes.. "Lisa! Your awake!" Jennie said as she hugs Lisa tightly.. "Ow Nini it hurts.." "Oh I'm so sorry," she said and just kiss Lisa's lips she can still taste the blood on Lisa's wounded lips..

"Are you fine? Do you want water? What happened? What do you want?"

"You, I want you.." Lisa said and hug Jennie.."babe for real what is it?"

"Look I only want you to stay with me and I will get better I promise.." Lisa pout, "Aigoo.." Jennie said and pecks Lisa's lips..

"What happened Lisa?"

"No need Jen.." Lisa said, "Lisa please who is it? Are they still after you?"

"No need.." Lisa said and eats a grape.. "Aigoo, please Lisa pleaseeeee.."

"Aigoo, there this guys who beat me up, they wear mask so I didn't see them.. The guy I think it's their leader, he said that you were a slut and dated all of the guys here..and then the guys said to beat me up and then I fight back but yeah I was defeated.. And someone help me I can't remember who is it.." Lisa said..

"Nayeon bring you here and Nayeon texted me.."

"Look I know who is this, and Lisa I don't date all of them, I have only two before.."

"Shh, Jennie I know that your not a slut or what do they call you.. As far as I know I think your mine only.." Lisa said bring Jennie closer to her.. "Aww, yes that's true I'm only yours and yours forever Lisa, remember that I'm crazy for you..." Jennie said and kiss Lisa..