CHAPTER 7

Confidently Psycho

"A bar?" Jennie- i mean ruby, wanted to go to out and have a fun time at a bar, we asked Seulgi if it was alright so we went ahead and got ready to take her to one.

"Do i have to repeat myself?" Ruby snapped. Jihoon's eyes widened and nodded then he proceeded on the wheel and started to drive.

The whole trip on the road was really awkward, none of us thought of breaking the ice nor making small talk. Honestly, i could feel Dita and Jihoon's discomfort, none of us expected that something like this would happen in a day.

What's even more annoying is that i have to sit beside this psycho in the car, Dita and Jihoon purposely took the front seats first before i could because they knew only i could stand this girl beside me.

This is the first time I've sighed more than 2 times in a short matter of time, there's really nothing i could do here. I only have my phone but I wouldn't want to use that as something to keep myself busy, besides I don't want to do anything that could anger her.

"Am i that terrifying that you guys don't bother atleast speaking to me?" Ruby was already annoyed i could feel it, I immediately smiled at her to atleast hide and deny the fact that i was also intimidated by her.

"Oh not at all, it's just that we wouldn't want to disturb you too much" Ruby frowned at what i said. Please believe me, oh God.

In the end she just shrugged and started taking make up out of her bag and then she went on touching herself up, i asked Jihoon if we were almost there and indeed we were.

Who knew time passed by so fast, the moment we stepped out of the car, night already fell. It was a pretty good timing for us to come here, who would even go to a bar in the morning.

I secretly told Jihoon and Dita to stand behind her while i stood beside her, it's better that i be the one who'll mostly watch over her since i can handle her.

"Check the perimeter" I said out of nowhere, Jihoon and Dita looked at me surprised. I forgot these two didn't know i was wearing an ear piece wherein i can contact the guards back at home who are watching over us.

"Oh don't mind me, i have an ear piece just lay low and keep a look out" i whispered. Both of them quickly agreed.

"Any updates?"

So far so good, tho the place is crowded so we won't be able to spot anyone suspicious. Keep your guard on miss, we'll inform you as soon as possible.

"Good, tell me if it's already okay to go in"

Roger that.

I looked at Ruby who is sitting on the couch, right now we're waiting in the lounge of the bar. The place is packed so i asked the guys back at the house to do an inspection to make sure we're not encountering any trouble.

So far the place is alright, you're good to go miss.

I turned to Ruby who looked like she was about to die of boredom, I couldn't help but chuckle. "Miss Kim, let's go"

She sighed of relief and stood up excitingly. "Finally, took you long enough"

We went on and once we got inside, loud music and people partying filled our eyes. As we walked in a staff approached us to escort Ruby to a vip area where she can enjoy having a drink without having to walk through the cramped place.

As we were walking we earned a few glances from the people, I immediately went on guard and made sure no one was watching or following us secretly.

"Are you guys still watching?" Im starting to get anxiety because of this mission, i should take a break soon.

Yes, it's normal for miss Kim to get stared at. Like i said, we'll inform you as soon as we get something or better yet if you'd like, tell us if you see someone weird and we'll check on them.

"Still, im feeling uneasy. Are the other batch of guys here yet?" I asked.

There already surrounding the whole place ma'am, every corner of that bar is filled with our guys. Tho some of them are wearing casual attire so they won't attract too much attention.

I sighed and turned back to Ruby who was drinking multiple glasses of alcohol.

I frowned. "Are you sure you can drink this much? Atleast have some food while you're at it"

She rolled her eyes and drank some more. "Shut up, can't you see im enjoying my night right now? You're not my m-mother, you don't have the authority to scold me you bitch"

After she said that she continued on drinking as me, Dita and Jihoon silently watched her get drunk.

I sighed and face palmed. This bitch isn't just any psycho, she's a whole confident psycho.

Knightingalez