CHAPTER 21

Begone

If you were to compare my body to Ruby's you can immediately say that i win by default, in terms of body mass, muscles etc i take every trophy of each category but in this time where im cornered in my very own room, Ruby wins.

This sly woman inside the body of a cranky but soft girl has quickly taken over it and is dominating me little by little.

My whole body shivered at every touch this girl lays at me, at the time that i almost gave up and gave in a quick shock of strength hit me making me push her strongly making her hit her back on the bed frame.

She groaned in pain while i stood up panting loudly, I didn't do anything else yet I didn't even have the energy to do anything at all so i ran out of the room slamming the door shut behind.

Ruby stood up while holding her back cus of the pain she groaned. Fuck, that hurt. She started looking around Lisa's room out of curiosity then she saw a picture frame of her on the drawer nearby her bed, as she held the frame in her hands she spoke proving how determined she was.

"I'll make you mine if i have to Lisa Manoban"

~~~

Days passed quickly yet the domination of Ruby against Jennie's body grew stronger, days straight she was awoke in the latter's body. No matter what she does play or sleep it didn't seem that Ruby has any plans on letting Jennie take control in her very own body.

With that she caused more chaos than Jennie could've, it was as if she was Jennie but playing around like a 5 year old kid. The only problem was that she was so hostile that she almost killed one of the maids because one of them made a mistake, fortunately some of the guards were able to stop her.

Lisa used this opportunity to observe and study Ruby's body language, voice and more. When she came to a conclusion she was able to inform Seulgi of this that she was surprised that she didn't know about.

With all the information they got during the past days they were able to get an idea of what Ruby's objective might be.

"So besides the fact that Ruby might be obsessed with me, She might be doing this because she doesn't want Jennie becoming vulnerable. Ever since we came all of us noticed that Jennie has become less hostile rather than before and she tends to be a bit more comfortable when we are around, knowing what they both went through im sure that Ruby detests that thought" Seulgi explained.

Right now she and Lisa are having a talk in her office, in order to adjust to Ruby they have to make sure that they understand each other.

This is like a game for us, we have to understand how everything around us works in order to do our tasks.

Seulgi was silent for a moment but she then spoke. "Lisa please call in Ruby, let's have a talk with her"

Lisa was surprised. "What? Why?"

She was concerned and curious about why Seulgi suddenly wants to interrogate Ruby when they both barely know anything on how she might work.

"Look i know that you and don't know much about her but this is our chance! An amazing chance for me to know how to take care of her! Ruby barely shows herself this long, she only shows up whenever she has a bad objective or if she needs something that includes Jennie. This is our chance to know what she feels! What she's thinking!" Seulgi seemed excited on this planned interrogation. Lisa sighed in defeat and stood up to go outside to get Ruby.

But when she opened the door she jumped at the sight of Ruby standing before her.

There she was, the girl that everyone in the house fears. Even from afar you would feel chills just by seeing her face, those golden glowing eyes that will make you question if she's even real.

Lisa stood to the side and turned to Seulgi. "Guess what? She's already here" she enthusiastically said. Ruby looked unamused and rolled her eyes.

She and Lisa sat on the seats in front of Seulgi. Ruby crossed her arms and looked at Seulgi with a cold gaze. "I heard my name from afar so i thought that might as well see what business you want with me, speak ms. Kang before i get irritated"

Seulgi panicked and immediately took out her notes. "This will be for the benefit of all of us Jennie— i mean Ruby, since i am your psychiatrist i hope that you would lend me your trust so that i can help you and Jennie."

Ruby smirked at what she heard and laid back on her chair. "Call my parents first" she said with a big bright smile.

Me and Seulgi frowned in confusion. "Uhm what for?" Seulgi asked.

Ruby giggled. "Tell them I'll speak truthfully if they pay me"

Hearing that made me and Seulgi feel panicked but concerned at the same time. That's it? All that we have to do is pay her and she'll give us every information we'll need? I don't like this idea.

"Uh...how much would you like?" Seulgi asked nervously.

Ruby opened her eyes and her face turned into a smug look.

"I want 10 billion won into my bank account then I'll speak the truth" mine and Seulgi's eyes widened at the amount she wanted.

Seulgi immediately contacted her parents while i sat there in disbelief. Ruby on the other hand just sat there with a smile while looking prim and proper.

Lisa leaned into Ruby's side and asked. "What is it that you really want?"

Ruby winked and giggled at her and whispered to Lisa's ear.

"I want revenge of coarse!"

Knightingalez