CHAPTER 24

I Will Have Order

Trigger Warning:
This chapter contains abuse, violence, self harm and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.

Are you sure? What if something goes wrong, please let's just wait a bit mo—

No! We have to do this now! We wont get anywhere if we keep hiding like this. We lived almost half of our child hood in vain and i am not letting you grow up in the shadows anymore!

But i don't want to!

Why? Why don't you? Do you even hear yourself? Do you just wanna be a coward for the rest of your life?!

Im afraid!

What?

I'm afraid, this burden...this responsibility that my grandparents put upon me is too heavy for someone like me.

Then? Then let me do it what's so hard about that?

I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU.

I cant...i cant lose you too.

No Jennie, you wont.

Just trust me on this please?

Don't get hurt, please.

I will, i promise. Now tell me where the will is.

It's in...

Ruby started to gain consciousness and slowly opened her eyes, the latter felt weak and dizzy and started groaning in the uncomfortable state.

She looked around and saw what place she was at, she was currently inside a huge room, it contained high quality furnitures such as chairs, drawers, shelves etc. From the looks of it Ruby immediately concluded that she was inside one of the small auditoriums in the Kim's residence, she looked around and saw that she was currently alone.

No guards? That's unlike them. Ruby smirked and tried to stand up but her eyes widened when she saw that she was actually carefully tied onto the chair, she scoffed in disbelief because she didn't immediately feel that she was tied up.

Unfortunately they used a chair compatible for keeping someone in captive, from Ruby's knowledge this is one of those projects made by the Kim's home appliances department but who in the world would want something like this in the house? Well, probably the Kim's.

Ruby started observing her surroundings more thoroughly to see if she can use anything to tru and escape, based on the state she in the chances of escaping on her own at the moment is slim.

The room was as big as a bedroom of a king, she was a few inches away from the drawer that has a knife on top of it. Ruby started visualizing a plan in her head in order to see if it's possible for her to escape using the knife.

Ruby then went on a mental observation. Okay so the chair they used isn't completely built into the floor which enables me to move, unfortunately the chair is made of high quality wood which means that it's heavy and there's a chance that i can move it silently but at a slow pace which can be a risky move if they're actually on their way here but there's also a chance that this chair will vibrate loudly as i move and judging from the floors it isn't properly polished which can also be a risk to me getting caught if they hear any noice inside.