CHAPTER 15

The Contract To End The Contract

Once morning rose Lisa and Chaeyoung were already on the road on their way to the Kim's residence.

"Again, what are we going to do there? Is there something i should get ready for?" Chaeyoung asked. Since Lisa was in such a hurry she didn't get a chance to explain what she wants to do.

The problem tho is that Lisa is going through a state of stress and anger, Chaeyoung knew that she had to do something before Lisa gets in contact with the Kim's faces.

"We're here—" before Chaeyoung could speak to Lisa the latter was already dying to get out of the car. "Hey, hey! Calm down will you?"

Lisa looked at her and frowned. "What?" Chaeyoung turned her body to easily face Lisa.

"Look I don't know what your plan is but yoy CANNOT go in there while you're in that kind of mood! Tell me! What's your problem dude?"

Lisa sat back and took a deep breath then sighed. "The kim's aren't who we thought they were, they're breaching the contract. I clearly stated on my conditions that i should know every single detail about the client but they didn't include the information that they were actually attacking her" she continued to explain.

"I am not going to work for monsters who don't have a single hint of humanity in them, I'm gonna save Jennie!"

Chaeyoung quickly stopped Lisa from talking. "Wait wait wait hold on, bitch I don't quite get it yet. WHAT do you want to do once you get through that door?" Chaeyoung said as she pointed at the door through the car window.

Lisa thought for a moment, what does she want to do once she meets them? Demand that they tell the truth? Demand that they leave Jennie alone? I must be stupid to actually think that.

"I'm not sure yet but I'll think of something" Chaeyoung quickly held on Lisa's hand gripping on them tightly. "Okay in times like this i know it's hard to decide a plan but we have to make sure that we're always prepared, do you think Bambam would like it if he saw you like this?"

Lisa scoffed. "What does he have to do with this?" Chaeyoung shook her head. "He would be disappointed if he saw you making dumb decisions"

"I get that you want to save this girl, i understand how troubled and scared you are for her. I know how desperate you are to make sure that from whatever reason you will save her, so before we go through that door calm yourself down. We will approach them normally, and listen to my plan"

~~~

"So i suppose that you have something to discuss with us agent Manoban?" Miss Kim sat alone in front of us since her husband was busy at the moment.

"Yes miss Kim, also i would like to apologize for my behavior last meeting. I was at loss at that time so i hope you can understand"

Miss Kim smirked at her apology and nodded. "It's fine, i get that we also have made a mistake ourselves i hope that as we continue to work together we will create a proper alliance"

Lisa and Chaeyoung smiled, Chaeyoung looked at Lisa and slowly nodded at her signaling her.

She then turned to miss Kim and laid back on the chair. "So miss Kim, the thing that i wanted to discuss with is actually about Jennie"

"Recently i discovered that she actually has a disorder where she has a split personality, i then found out that something devastating happened back then which is actually the cause of the state she is in now"

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa wide eyed since this was the first time she found out about Jennie as Lisa didn't have the time to explain everything.

"I would like to ask you miss Kim, what is your main agenda towards Jennie and why? She's your daughter after all i suppose that you have such a huge reason to why you're doing this to her"

Miss Kim sat in silence for a while and raised her eyebrows. "I see i guess I'll tell you the truth"

"Her grandparents told Jennie something that could get me and my husband in trouble which is why i have to make sure that she never reveals that secret to the public, you on the other hand is my key to knowing that secret. If you find out what secret that is and tell me, ill be able to get rid of Jennie easily"

Chaeyoung quickly placed her hand on Lisa's to calm her down. Lisa took a deep breath and continued listening to miss Kim.

"My grandparents chose to play dirty so now i also have to play dirty, i never wanted to treat a daughter of mine like this but i have to make sure that i do for the sake of me and my company" miss Kim then stood up.

"I hope this information helps you further in your mission, i must leave now as i still have to attend to my duties at work. Have a pleasant day miss Park and agent Manoban" she bowed and started walking but before she left the room she turned to face them one more time.

"Also news regarding your mother, she has been safely discharged and taken home by your agency."

~~~

After there meeting Lisa and Chaeyoung went for dinner by the sea side, they both calmed down and enjoyed the sea breeze and the breath taking view of the sunset.

"Now we know what to do Chaeyoung ah" Chaeyoung nodded as she took multiple bites from her meal.

"What are you going to do now? At least tell me" the latter said.

Lisa smiled and giggled. She looked onto the sunset thinking of one person, Chaeyoung was so quick witted and she noticed.

"Hold on, i know that look from the movies. Don't tell me" Chaeyoung's eyes widened along her smile that almost reached both her ears.

Lisa chuckled as she took a sip from the glass. As she looked up to Chaeyoung and her heart started beating quick she then spoke.

"I think i have feelings for her"

Knightingalez