CHAPTER 26

Farewell, Beloved Maiden

Breaking news

The Kim group is under fire after source says that Miss Kim has been arrested and charged for a lot of commited crimes and the public is shocked after knowing that one of those crimes is attempted murder.

After being charged for attempted murder and 3 business crimes it was also revealed that she was also responsible for the death of the late Kims and official secretary Park.

What about Mr. Kim you ask? Well you're right on time, police authorities and an agency that wishes that their name is remained hidden has found numerous dead bodies in the auditorium of the Kim's residence and among those is Mr. Kim.

It is revealed that the next heirs will be taking over of the company and we can assure you that these heirs are squeaky clean, they do wish that this affair will not reveal more details.

Let us pray for the rest Kim family and those who's loved ones are lost in this unexpected affair.

"See! I told you that family had some dirt!"

"Oh come on now atleast we won't have to pay people like them, the news says that the heirs are really nice."

"Hmph, i doubt that. Say i wonder how the girl is next door, i hope she's alright."

"Well look outside it seems that they are now moving out."

After all that had happened we all packed our things, we all agreed to leave the house since we couldn't bear to live in one where a lot of conflicts had happened. Jisoo asked Jennie's permission if she could sell the house and Jennie willingly agreed.

Until now everyone still seemed shaken up but we're all doing our best to support each other in these times.

The men were given enough compensation and was sent back to the agency as soon as our mission ended, it's only me, the captain, the maids and Seulgi that are left at the house.

Dita and Jihoon were suddenly hired by Bambam because he said that "they have potential of becoming professional agents." Even i was shocked to hear that news but in the end they both agreed and they're now in training to be one of us.

I'm not gonna lie i felt proud that they finally have something they're gonna work on for the rest of their youth. Seulgi even gave a huge amount of compensation to them for everything they've went through in this mission.

Jennie is still in the hospital recovering and recieving treatment, of coarse Seulgi has her daily check ups with her since she is her psychiatrist. She said that Jennie is doing better than we expected.

As for Bambam and Chaeyoung, it still didn't sync in that they actually planned everything all this time. Realizing that i was just a pawn in all of this made me feel irritated but im so glad that it's over.

"Is that everything?" Seulgi asked the team she hired for the moving process, the guys nodded and they all prepared to set off. Jennie was moving into the house Ruby bought that was in a remote location, i heard Jisoo say that the scenery their was so beautiful that it was suitable for Jennie's healing process.

Lisa kneeled down and looked through the boxes that she had and made sure that she has everything that she brought, while doing some checks Seulgi approached her and tapped her on the shoulder.