PROLOGUE

The Chaebol Heir

"The Kim family is known as the most prestigious and powerful family in all of south korea."

"What's really got my interest in them is that they are also known as a family filled with visuals"

"Exactly! Just imagine! You already have the wealth and you also have the looks!"

"Being part of the Kim family must be such an amazing gift from God huh? Anyways let's get on with the point!"

"Ah! Right!!! Speaking of the Kim family, rumor has it that the Kim family has a lineup of chaebol heirs!"

"A reporter uncovered a secret of the Kim family, from what we know the Kim family has only 1 chaebol heir! Which is Kim Jisoo the daughter of Mr and Mrs. Kim"

"But what's really gotten the netizens crazy is that the couple actually has a hidden chaebol heir! Who knew they actually have another daughter right?"

"That's just fascinating, so what else should we know about this hidden chaebol heir?"

"We are still collecting information from our source! Stay tuned and find out more about south korea's golden family!"

"Ugh i knew it! That Kim family has a ton of dirty secrets up their sleeves!"

"Why are you so mad? It's not like they're affecting you in any way"

"You're one to talk! All they have is riches! Yet they only use it on useless things, why are they so famous anyways? They don't even make a single contribution for our country"

"Hey careful what you say, because of them we wouldn't have this nice house we're living in now. You should be thankful, they saved thousands of people who went through poverty!"

"Seriously? We're here because of them?"

"Come on! Let's just eat while the food is still fresh and—"

The two went quiet as they heard glass shattering and a dog barking from a near distance, they walked outside to see what was happening.

"What's going on?"

As they went closer to the sound of the dog barking they finally saw what was happening, a group of thugs are now scattered across the house next door.

"Quick! Call 112!"

~~~

"Sir the suspects are now being escorted to the station"

"Good, do we have an insight on our victim?"

"Yes, the victim is a 24 year old female named Jennie Kim"

"Kim? She's the hidden chaebol heir?"

"Yes, also chief said that we keep this case away from the media. We already contacted her parents"

"I see...is she hurt?"

"We're about to find out sir"

As they enter the trashed home of the latter, they immediately spotted a crying girl who was seated on the floor holding onto a dog.

They both immediately ran over and called for help in case of immediate emergency.

"Ma'am! We are the police, are you hurt?"

Jennie slowly turned around, as she faced the two police officials she suddenly burst out of crying and distress.

"Please...help me!" She exclaimed.

Knightingalez