CHAPTER 25

A Bullet Plunge

Trigger Warning:
This chapter contains abuse, violence,  and strong language.
Reader discretion is advised.

This is it.

It's the end for me, for us.

"You should've just kept quiet, it didn't have to get to this point but i have no choice." Miss Kim mumbled.

Lord help me.

She's going to kill me...by throwing me off the roof.

Miss Kim was dragging Jennie by the hair, she didn't care if Jennie got hurt in the process. No matter what obstacle came in their way she didn't let go of Jennie to the point that Jennie's whole body went numb.

Now they're on the stairs, miss Kim pulled Jennie up the steps with all her strengths as Jennie silently cried out.

"Im sorry dear, it's not your fault. It's your grandparents fault that you have to die this way. If only I didn't let you near them in the first place then you would've lived a peaceful life along with your sister."

"But now you have nowhere to go but die" she added. Miss Kim pitied on her while Jennie continued on crying and whining quietly.

Lisa...Seulgi...

Dita and Jihoon...

Jisoo unnie...please.

Save me.

~~~

A loud sound was made following glass shattering on the floor, Jihoon kicked the door open for all of them to enter.

They all went into utter shock as they saw the blood bath before them, they watched on in horror as they slowly entered the dark auditorium. With only the moon as their source of light they could clearly see every bit of detail of each dead body lying coldly on the ground, some of the blood had already dried off and fully stained the nice polished wooden tiles.

One of the guards quickly ran towards some of the bodies and checked their pulses. "Dead..." he spoke.

Seulgi approached the dead bodies and quietly observed them. Slashes...fucked up limbs. "No doubt this is Ruby's work."

They all looked at her shocked. "Just look at those wounds, normally you would do everything you can just to injure your opponent as much as possible but these slashes on their bodies have patterns. Only talented people could pull off such a stunt."

Lisa took a deep breath and turned to Jisoo. "Where is she now?" She asked while Jisoo was observing the tracker.

Jisoo frowned. "Hmm weird." Lisa raised her eyebrows and went closer to her.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo moved her hands to give Lisa a better look. "It says that Jennie is right here but there's no sign of her."

Lisa frowned and thought for a second. Her eyes widened and she excitingly turned to Jisoo. "Aha! She's upstairs!"

Jisoo frowned meaning she was unconvinced. "But we don't even have a rooftop, I've never even seen a single way to get up there. Besides this whole auditorium takes up the second floor space so if we were to get up the roof from this point we would be standing literally on the roof." She explained.