CHAPTER 16

A Confession Under The Stars

"I think i have feelings for her"

Chaeyoung stared at me for a moment and started laughing hysterically. She was on the verge of choking so she quickly took her glass of water and drank it, she continued on laughing for a good minute while i just looked at her seriously.

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa's eyes and finally realized that she wasn't actually kidding. "Oh shit you weren't kidding"

I nodded and proceeded on finishing our dinner to finally get the bill off. After the wonderful dinner by the sea side me and Chaeyoung sat in the car for a moment before deciding to drive off.

"So, are you serious about her? About your feelings? What do you want to do?" She asked. I shrugged and smiled at her. "Im going to be patient, i want to see where my feelings take me. This is all new to me anyways"

Me and Chaeyoung talked on the road for what seemed like hours, i drove her back to our building, said our goodbyes and I quickly drove off back home.

As i drove into the dark quiet road by the hills as i entered our district my mind suddenly went in a state of deep thought.

If i were to confess to her would she even accept me?

Ideas of her accepting me suddenly popped into my head making me smile. From then on i noticed how childish i was looking so i just brushed off the thought.

When Lisa finally made back to the house she parked the car in the front lawn, as she got off she and some of the guards greeted each other a good night's rest.

Before she was about to enter through the front door she saw a faint shadow of someone standing by the mezzanine on the side of the house.

I looked around and saw that there were no longer any guards, i immediately stood on guard and slowly made my way close to the person in front of me.

When i finally reached the side of the mezzanine i quickly sighed when i saw that it was only Jennie.

Lisa quickly put away the gun she had in her hand back into her pocket and stood up calmly. She silently observed Jennie who was peacefully lounging on the tanning beds on the mezzanine, while looking onto the starry night sky Lisa noticed that she was using the set of headphones Jihoon bought her. How cute.

Know that Lisa thought about it she quickly realizes that she hasn't given Jennie her present! She immediately checked the inside of her jacket to see that the box is still there, she sighed in relief and placed her gaze back on Jennie.

This is good timing!

Lisa started making her way towards her, before she could make her presence known Jennie turned around to look at her with a small smile as if she knew she was there.

"Oh! Uh...hey!" She said and Jennie just stared at her amusingly. Lisa thought it would be awkward if she didn't say anything so she sat on the tanning bed facing her and smiled.

"Did you have dinner yet?" She asked. Jennie nodded without bothering to speak nor remove the headphones. I guess she can hear me loud and clear.

"Listen...i forgot to give you my present on your birthday because you suddenly left that time, anyways here you go" I raised my hand for her to reach the little box. She started at it for a brief moment and took it from my hand while taking off the headphones out of her ears.

"Wow you even bothered to get me a gift? How sweet of you" Jennie said sarcastically, Lisa chuckled and watched her silently as Jennie opened the little gift.

When Jennie finally removed the ribbon she opened the box and was surprised to see a ring with a studded infinity symbol in it.

"Its pretty" Jennie didn't look too impressed making Lisa worried. "Hey! That's from a designer brand! It costed a huge amount of money so be thankful!" I complained.

Jennie chuckled and placed the ring on her ring finger while admiring it. As she raised her hands while looking at it she let out a small smile. "No worries, i like it"

Hearing that made Lisa smile widely, Jennie continued on listening to her music and placed back the headphones in her ear.

As she looked up into the night sky she called Lisa. "Hey" Lisa looked at her. "What is it?"

"Do you think I'll get my revenge on my parents?" Jennie asked. Lisa knew a lot about the topic but she couldn't utter a single word, she herself knew that it wasn't going to be an easy task to infiltrate them but she knew in herself that she wanted to take the risk and effort.

After debating in my mind for a few minutes i quickly responded. "Im sure you will" Jennie turned to me with an expressionless face and raised her eyebrows.

"You will get back at them...as long as you put in the effort, right now you have the advantage because you have something that can end their lives while they're trying their best to stop you. If you play your cards right then you win, if you don't then you die miserably" After Lisa said that she suddenly kneeled both of her knees in front of Jennie. Lisa had tons of her thoughts running through her head but she chose to bring up her courage.

"I gave you the promise ring so i can make you a promise" i took her the hand with the ring on in both my hands and looked at her straight in the eye.

"I'll help you! I'll help you get back at them!" I said straightly to Jennie's face, she was surprised to be hearing those words from me but i just continued on.

"If we work together then you'll win. Youcan avenge your grandparents, get your parents in jail and you'll finally be free. It's okay if you don't believe me but i will make sure even if it costs my life, I'll make sure you win"

Jennie's eyes just looked at Lisa in shock, out of all the questions she had in her head she only uttered one. "Wh-why?"

Before she knew Lisa immediately took her phone raised up the volume of Jennie's music making her unable to hear her.

"It's because i like you...Jennie, i have feelings for you that's why i want to help you" Jennie quickly pushed off Lisa and took out the headphones out of her ears.

"Argh! Now my ears hurt! What did you do that for!" Jennie asked in anger. Lisa just looked at her surprised and started laughing, Jennie looked at her dumbfounded which made her angry even more.

"What's so funny? Are you crazy right now?" Lisa stood up laughing and finally looked at her straight in the eye.

"Never mind that, have a goodnight miss Kim" she turned and waved goodbye without answering Jennie's question. Jennie just stood there speechless and then she sat back down on the tanning bed trying to process what just happened.

She placed her hand on her chest and took deep breathes.

Why is she like that?

Knightingalez