Short story :3

I was just inspired to write it !!! sorry its not a regular chapter :') (They're growing so fast) it was too cute not to write

Frankie and Annies first sleepover

****6 months before kii-ea and Byron woke**

Frankie's p.o.v*

I couldn't stop the nervousness that crawled up me. Boe was busy tonight and I didn't want to go home. I was so excited though.

My fist came up with a shake of nervousness, but I knocked on the door. It didn't even take a second before big brother Rooger opened it with a smile.

"MY BOY! Welcome to our casa!" Annie's face appeared behind Rooger and I ran to her, making Rooger laugh. She jumped into my arms and I smiled. 

"You came!" She squealed.

"Of course!" I responded with a fake gasp. 

"We have snacks!" Rooger smiled.

"I was unsure what a sleepover entailed." He commented. I shrugged and looked to him.

"I have no clue either." I commented. We both chuckled. Rooger was honestly the nicest person every and I saw him in town with Kory and Justin a lot. I think they're all dating.

Annie grabbed my hands startling me from my train of thought. My eyes bulged.

"I got the stuff! Red from town had some and I only had to trade her two favors.." Annie smiled holding up two favors and smiling big.

My nerves crawled up my arms. Red was an older woman in town who loved to bring beauty products to all of us. She even made some herself. She gave annie and I this idea in the first place.

Red told us we were both at that age when makeup exploration was in. Annie and I, both lacking in the social department smiled at that news. Makeup was something normal kids did. We had to do it too. 

"Ok ok.. now Frankie. If you want to back out let me know ok?." She said as she sat me on the floor of her room, the door still open as Rooger was supervising. Hes like an uncle to us all now. If tye weren't in the hospital full time, I think Rooger and him would get along well.

Annie pulled out a show box and I could smell it first. My head tilted, it smells like a fruit tray. It smells good.

"I didn't think it would smell like food." I commented

She laughed when she looked at me.

"Red told me it's made from dehydrated fruits and vegetables." Annie lined all the small tins up and we were both super interested.

"Hey Frankie." She whispers I looked up to see her smiling to me and my heart bumped in my chest a little louder than usual.

She was so pretty. She was 2 years my senior, but we were both in the same classes and even though she was making friends here in town she never left me or boe out of anything.

"Part of me wants to kiss her. In the last year she's just gotten even more beautiful and more kind. She's so strong willed and even thought she lost her grandma and tyes not doing well she's supported her whole family. Visited Yazna alone and comforts me when I'm down.