The awakening. 20

So, I have been a horrible author. Not uploading monthly anymore.. im so sorry. I love you guys and hope you enjoy this extra great chapter. 

Its one of my favorited. 

ps: Check out my other books. I started two new series and a fan fiction ( and this may be contributing to my late posting, im sorry.) 

**************************************************************************************

My present to you, chapter 20. The awakening. 

***********************************************************************************************

**Third. P.O.V**

The drilling rig broke through the last bit of bedrock, the tunnel exploding into the planets magnetic core. The eyes of the person on board opened wide in excitement, they smiled feeling like they were finally where they needed to be. Their soul feeling the pull of needing to be there.

Their goal had been reached. The goal that was embedded deep within their soul since their creation in their mother's womb. There floating in the faint glow was a cube. A cube that every planet had. The universal key that connected every planet to one another.

***

Decillions and Decillions of cubes were made at the dawn of creation, forged by the gods of the universal and only one soul shall rein them all. The cube was similar to the one on earth, it moved in fluidity, at angles that made the metal seem malleable. The glow of circuitry shone brightest as the ship approached.

At the center of the ship was the lightest being in the universe. The new creator. Only one lives at a time. Their births are written before dawn of creation. The light of their soul already planned for millions of years to come.

The balance of the universe was thrown off 200 million years ago with the battle Martians on the shores of the small red planet. The creator had passed, their knowledge not passed down.

So patiently, the universe, the stars, the gods, they waited.

Waited for their new light to guide them.

The creators births used to be celebrated across words and among many species. The chosen user of the key to the universe. The small body of the creator hovered with ease, her toddler body adjusting to being out of the ectowomb. Her limbs were heavy as she approached, she had a knowledge similar to her eldest father. Her body spoke to technology with ease. Her eyes glow with the same color as the circuits as her mother. Her mind only working towards one goal. Small hands went out in front of her, the small blanket draped over her keeping her warm.

"Princess Eka, welcome back." The machine opened, and in she flew, her levitation on par with her genetic species, as she was 50% Martian. The machine engulfing her behind her entrance. The light got brighter and brighter until it shone so bright, the worms and small creatures living in the soil around all had to flee to escape the bright.

The child smiled as she felt the machine hug her in ways she felt her mother would someday.

"Manual override initiating." The machine read out.

"Updating command. Princess Star, commander of the andromeda and milky way system. Long may she reign." The machine corrected.