Chapter 22:

After many months of waiting i finally figure out which way to bring the story. I appreciate your patience you guys! <3

Toodles-

Avery

***************************************************************************

PS: NOT EDITED FULLY. MAY BE EDITED MINROLY IN FUTURE.

Kii-ea stood directly across from her parents in the royal chambers of her home ship. Malaki directly behind her, zed to her right and Hendrix to her left. Her parents faced mortified beyond belief when she publicly showed her gender to the colony of Martians. Sitting directly behind her parents were the court of silver ranks or higher and every department head. They were all shouting about how the rebellion lead to the destruction of over half the ship.

"If it wasn't for our leaders, we would have our homes still!" Someone screamed, pointing to kii-eas parents.

"We would still have our daughter! We lost half our family tonight because you both couldn't accept the popular vote!" The mechanical department head screamed.

Kii-eas father stood, booming his cane down in anger.

"We did what was best for the colony!" Kii-eas father yelled. Kii-ea reacted fast and stood along side her father, publicly glairing him down.

The hall grew quiet.

"What happened tonight was of no fault of anyone but the rebellion group." Kii-ea said loud, but also in a voice that spoke to the hearts, it held no anger, no malice, it was calm.

"You are not the only ones who lost someone." Kii-ea continued.

"For your loss, I am deeply saddened. I am deeply ashamed that I was not there for my people during this crisis and for that I am sorry. But now is not the time for fighting. We have lost over half of our people in a night that will stain our history as a horror...It will phsycally stain this planet for years to come."

"but this is a chance to come together with others here on earth. To build this colony into something we were meant to be."

"Earthlings." Kii-ea states.

"We don't listen to women!" A man yelled, causing a commotion of "Yeahs" behind him. Kii-ea ignored this.

"Then I feel sorry for your mothers, your wives, and your daughters for you to have such a narrow minded view that youre not willing to listen to me because I no longer hide behind armor you and your views forced on me for too long."

"Kii-ea, let me handle this." Her father began.

"NO. I am Kii-ea. Rightful leader of the galactic federation. I have waited my turn and I have lead my people for too long behind a mask. This is the moment we need to stop fighting about gender and come together. You need me. I know more about this planet and there people than anyone else. These men behind me, They rule by my side! Not above me, not below me. Beside me."

"Without earth and its people, human, Martian, mutant, reptilian, who else knows. You will all die. This is not the ship. This planet has no respect for rank, you survive by pulling your own weight."

A young teenage girl stood, In her arms an infant.

"Please help us! If no one will admit let me! I lost everyone but my sister, she's a baby and I have no idea what im doing. No one will hear me out. No one will help me. Please Kii-ea, I believe in you.. Help us... We need it." Kii-ea looked at the men around the girl who were silent.