chapter 11

Chapter 11:

*byrons p.o.v*

My eyes opened from a hand shaking me awake.

"I see you guys had fun." Mom smiles looking to me. I sat up slightly realizing Frankie's head was on my stomach and boe was in the chair next to us, a hand on Frankie's calf.

Moms eyes shown nothing but l ove as she looked to us.

"You look very happy Byron.." She whispered to me. He hand ruffling my hair.

"We used to sleep in a pile when we were little." I laughed.

"I would bet..Byron, I wanted you to meet some people.." Mom smiled. I lifted Frankie's head but failed to keep him asleep. His eyes popped open with a start.

"shit..ba-frankie, im sorry, go back to bed.." I whispered.

Frankie waved me off with a yawn.

"Where to mom." He asked.

"I was going to introduce Emmie, and the kids to Byron.." Mom smiles.

Frankies eyes widened.

"BOE! Come on, Lets show mom tyes house!" He smiled shaking boe awake who actually growled at this.

"Fine." Boes bear form seemed to show more as his mouth widened and his k-nines elongated with his yawn. His tiny tail shaking as he stretches.

"Are you ok Byron?" Mom asked from behind me. Her voice was soft and I realized others couldn't hear her.

"Yeah, I just, its weird living like this... comfortable." I tell her in honesty.

She nods.

"I bet.. if you get uncomfortable you have to tell me ok?" Looking to her, all I do is nod in response

*time skip*

Frankie's head was turned to the right as his head was on the couch next to boe. Mom was nonstop chatting with tye.

Mom seemed to like Emmie a lot, they were close to age, and despite Emmie being 3 years older, Emmie held nothing but love for tye, and he loved her.

Tye was now 18, and emmie was 20, they just started dating on tyes birthday, 8 months ago.

Moms eyes spotted Frankie as he nodded off, the twins at his feet. Frankie seems to draw kids to him like a magnet. Kids find him to be a safe place, it swells my heart to think about.

"I think I have to get frankie home, it was so good to see you guys, I hope to hear from you soon ok?" Mom smiled to the couple, their kids asleep.

In a surprising effort boe scooped up Frankie and held him to his chest, his hands under Frankie's thighs. The sight was something, that something pulling at my heart. I couldn't get over the sight.

It was perfect. Boes love shining on his face and Frankie snuggling into his neck for comfort. I wanted to join, but decided watching was fine.

As a family. We all walked back to the transport vessel and sat down, frankie laying on boes front as boe leaned back to let Frankie sleep more. I sat down next to boe, my eyes on frankies sleeping face. I swept a hair out of his eyes, and smiled as his nose twitched.

Mom smiled to us sitting opposite of us. Coughing, she drew our attention, and looking up, I saw mom shift awkwardly before composing herself.

"Boys. You make sure what you're doing is ok with all three of you. Im not blind, ok? Boe, you and frankie have grown so much in the last two years but I'm still here ok? Byron, you and them are finally back together but don't think that that means you have to rush to be.."