Chapter 21

Im back Beotches. 

xoxo

*This is a long one

*third p.o.v*

Frankie was the first to truly panic once she was sleeping. His brain wasn't stopping, even after the roboits found him clothes from dead aliens.

He wore them with no problem.

Byron was obsessed with star, he wouldn't leave her side even as we knew she was out like a light. Boe traveled up the ancient stricture to see if he could get reception, to no avail.

Hours passed as the slittle child slept her day away, and three teenagers faced exhaustion. All in their own wolrds. Byron was worried about stars breathing pattern, a tad bit of a helicopter big brother. Boe was terying to reach his mom, and well, then there was frankie.

The problem he was facing was how the hell he was going to leave this planet. Frankie had yet to tell boe and Byron, as he realized the direness of the situation.

Boe and Byron were under the impression they were going to leave first thing in the morning. Frankie knew damn well they were stuck for the time being. Secretly, when boe and Byron laid to rest, he went back down the tunnel, to the tunneling rig and tried to see what there was to get out and get back up to the surface.

"Fuck." The teen exclaimed. He was trying not to panic.

"Two suits." He breathed.

He was standing looking at the cube, the thing was still floating, pulsing the same blue light as every robot here.

"Frankie?" the voice startled him ands he screamed, jumping high in his place. He landed on the balls of his feet and tumbled back into the pit below the cube with a scream.

The owner of the voice panicked as he fell and raced to help, only to watch the boy tumble down the rocks in agony. When he finally did stop, he sat up only to smack his head on the floating cube.

"For the love if all things holy!" Frankei screamed.

"Sorry- robot, you just snuck up on me.." Frankie looked up to see a hand out to him.

"Seven." It spoke, maneuvering rocks with its newly installed legs.

"What?"Frankie asked, rubbing his forehead

"My name- it is seven." The robot made it down to frankie and held a hand out.

"Oh- thank you. Im so glad to see you ok, I wondered where you were?"

"I was getting new parts." The robot lifted a leg wiggling it.

"Now that our planet has reawaken, my people have woken too."

"Reawaken?" Frnakie asked, dusting off his pants.

"Our planet core." The robot pointed to the core.

"It died when Eka did.. Now what she is reawaken, it did. Her family, praised be their name. Made the core, from the stardust of the universe.

"They had creators in every line."

"But I thought the line dies with them, how is star one?" Frankie asked.

"I don't know. I can sense Eka in her. Like I could sense Rale in Eka.. and so on. They must be related." Seven helped frankie out of the pit.

Frankie sighed.

"Well, in anycase, we will be here a while.."

"Why is that."