chapter 8 part two

Hello Everyone how are  you guys doing!  Thank you all for your patience with this book, i appreciate all of your reads!

dont forget to vote!!

Vote!!

Vote!! <3 

xoxo

toodles 

 *kii-ea pov*

I watched the boys follow frankie upstairs and it occurred to me that as they get older, one room may not be the best idea.

I shivered thinking about it. I don't want them to grow up. *DIES INSIDE*

Sighing I turned on my heels and realized all I wanted was to lay down with my guys. In our bedroom, as a family again.

My guys. I chuckled to myself.

There was a time I didn't think id ever see them again.

I turn around to smile to them. Only to see Zed and Hendrix avoiding Malaki like hes the plaque. Malaki was still near the front door, avoiding us all and the other two were at least three feet away from him.

The room draws cold and I realize there's some tension here.

One that I haven't stepped foot in in two years. I got home with V earlier, but it didn't feel right going in there until they were with me.

My footsteps paused, as did the three set following me.

"Kitty"

"Kiki- we" Zed and Hendrix said together.

I took a deep breath.

"I just want to lay down together, like we used to." I turned around with a smile on my face and looked to them.

My eyes burned with tears that fought to surface and with new courage I laid my hand on the doors wooden structure, my other hand grabbing the knob to open the door. Pushing the door open was almost foreign now that I knew I had my three following my every footstep.

Malaki's discomfort was known almost immediately and zed and Hendrix's worry was evident. I knew, not sure how but I knew both of them peaked back to him as we walk in.

I paused as I stepped in our room. My lungs adjusting to the dirty air.

The room was practically barren. Like no one lived here. A layer of dust had settled on everything and every surface was exactly how I left it. My shorts on the closet floor, a towel hanging out of the bathroom sink.

They haven't moved anything....they haven't been in here?

My ears picked up malakis breathing first. He was hyper ventilating and I could hear him trying to not move, not breath. He was trying to calm down. From the warmth in the room I could tell zed and Hendrix were not even trying to help him. They seemed to step away from him even.

What the hell happened. This wasn't just Malaki and the baby drama,, they..they're not the same at all, even before the final split.

"What happened.." I turned around, not sure why, but with anger.

"what..?" zed asked.

"With you guys. What happened?" I start to get honestly angry.

"And why didn't you move anything? Guys this room looks untouched!"

"You and Hendrix look like you're in pain just being in here. You stepped away from Malaki, and he clearly needs you right now."

"What happened to you guys..." I look to Malaki to see him physically shaking. Hes uncomfortable times ten now..