chapter 5:

I promise i wouldn't leave you guys hanging forever <3

Chapter 5: 8-20-2250

*this was a day ago if you don't read the dates**

**kii-eas p.ov**

It took 6 months to find him.

Nathan.

The guy who single-handedly fucked up my family.

I let out a small growl just thinking of him, I hope he gets what he has coming. It took us so long to figure his plan out.

Hes started downloading weapon codes to predooms day nuclear bunkers. They're protected in person by U.N men, but, only three are covered by Malaki. So Nathan has almost successfully hacked all but those three.

We have two days to stop him before he rains down nuclear war on the whole planet.

The same one we tried to protect two years ago.

I feel like I failed them, earth as a whole. I couldn't stop him then and im not sure if I can now. We barely figured out where we were and now we are struggling to get us back to our physical bodies in time.

"Mom" Byron yelled snapping me out of it, I turn to him, he's grown a lot in the last couple months, shot up like a carrot.

"Grandma A wants you to come see this." His face looks scared.

I scoot out of my seat on our cliff base home and shoot out the door, following my now running teen.

This cant be good.

I blink looking out, Not believing what im seeing with my own eyes, The ocean in front of us is disappearing, like particles are vanishing into the air. I look to A, who's silent. But she seems to be scared.

"Kii-ea.. we need to get the plan underway, we need to get you and Byron home..asap."

"Itll take me 12 hours alone to get this set up... " I whisper.

"make it 8." She says in all seriousness.

"I can help." Byron says, running back into the house.

"What is that?" I ask her.

"He...he's deleting this world...this subconscious space will be gone by tomorrow ..." She whispers.

"Morning.." She adds almost crying.

"Lets get your subconscious uploaded A." I say to her in seriousness.

"You two are more important." She says sternly.

I place a hand on her shoulder.

"You're family too...You need to start uploading." I tell her. She nods and gets to it. Sitting in her chair as she meditated, copying herself up onto an earth server. One that we can get to when we wake.

In the last six months we have been figuring out how to send our consciousness selves back into our bodies on earth.

A explained that this place was just a large computer space, that the user, her, and anyone in it could change it as needed, if taught right.

A took to showing Byron how to use a computer and explained to us how she's been tracking Nathans movements for over 20 years.

She was a earth based Ai program that was built by early Martians far before modern earth existed. Shes been tracking Nathan as he found her core unit and held her processor physically captive for the better part of 20 years.